-7-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

I woke feeling better than the time I woke up in Todororoki's room.  I did my regular routine in the morning and grabbed my backpack filled with important papers and homework. There was knock on my door and I opened it to see Shinsou.

"You ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and swung my backpack over my shoulders and began walking with him.

"Where did you go yesterday? I didn't see you the rest of the day." I chuckled nervously.

"Weellll, Momo, Denki, and Sero beat me up in the stairwell and I passed out." Shinsou looked like he was about to say something but I cut in quickly.

"But Todoroki helped me so I feel alot better!  I'm sorry for making you and Bakugou worry though." I added, rubbing the back of my neck. Shinsou let out a huff.

"I don't think Bakugou really cared since he was basically fucking Kirishima." Shinsou said, his eyes gazing down at the floor and his grip on his backpack tightening, making his knuckles white. I frowned slightly, I hated seeing my friend like this.

"I'm sorry Hitoshi, it'll get better though, I promise." I said with smile. Shinsou smiled back and we eventually walked past Bakugou and his group, or the 'Bakusquad', as they like to be called. I shuddered as I past Denki and Sero and Glared at Kirishima as he whispered in Kacchan's ear. I am starting to dislike the red head more and more..

~

Shouto Todoroki's Pov

I sat in class while Mr. Aizawa droned on about  an assignment we were going to be doing in groups of 4. Kirishima raised his hand.

"Yes Kirishima?" Aizawa asked as he resigned to his spot behind the desk in the very front. 

"Can we choose our groups?" Kirishima asked as his eyes shifted to Bakugou, who wasn't even paying attention.

"No, I will be choosing your groups now the first group is Ochako, Kaminari, Ojiro, and Tokoyami." He said as he read a paper which I was guessing had the groups.

He read off a few more before he finally got to mine.

"And lastly Todoroki, Shinsou, Midoriya, and Bakugou. Now pack up your stuff and discuss who you'll be doing for your project and we will present it in 2 weeks." Eeryone started bustling about, getting into their groups. I packed up my stuff and made my way towards Bakugou, Midoriya, and Shinsou who are all already talking. I walk up and Midoriya is the first one to notice me, flashing the brightest smile I've ever seen in my entire life.  He looked absolutely adorable and it pains me to watch people hurt him just because of who his father is.

"Do you guys want to work on it in my dorm?" Midoriya asked. We all shrugged our shoulders and nodded. 

"Now who should we do our report on?" I asked. Everyone was most likely to do the report on All Might or the teachers in the school since we have to interview the hero of our choice. I see Midoriya's expression brighten a little.

"W-well since everyone is probably going to be doing All Might or Mr. Aizawa, I have a realitive who does hero work, I can ask him if we can interview him." Midoriya said with a nervous smile on his perfect lips.

"Deku, are you sure?" Bakugou asked worridly. I looked over at Shinsou who also looked worried. I decided to ask about it later.

"Yeah i'm sure! I should get to know him anyways!" He said with another cheerful smile. I felt my face heat up. Damnit Izuku, Why do you have to be so cute?

We talked about how Midoriya would contact him and set up times for all of us to meet. Eventually the bell rang and we all left the class and headed to the dorms since classes were over. Bakugou was eventually pulled away by Kirishima who dragged him away literally.  I waved goodbye to Midoriya and Shinsou as I had to get my mother flowers from the flower shop in town. 

I made it back to my dorm and quickly changed into normal clothing before heading out again with my wallet and phone. I walked out of the dorms and began walking down the walk that leads to the front of the school. I eventually get off of the UA campus and head into town. 

The calm music of the flower shop is the first thing I hear when I enter the familiar flower shop. 

"Heyy Todoroki, you here for the Amaryllis again?" Suki asks me from behind the counter as she stretches her arms.

I give her a curt nod before I grab the flowers and bring them to the counter.

"So when are you asking out that guy your always talking about?" I feel my cheeks turn pink as I pull out my wallet. 

"That's none of your business, Just let me pay for my damn flowers." I grumbled as I passed the money over the counter top. Suki rolled her eyes at me but did anyways. I grabbed the flowers and started leaving.

"Cya peppermint boi!" She said with a cackle. I sighed loudly before I left the flower shop and started walking to the Hospital.

~

"You don't always have to bring me flowers Shouto." Mother said with a giggle. I smiled cheekily and she just rolled her eyes over dramatically.  She then leaned forward in her chair with a devious gleam in her eyes.

"Soo, have you asked out that boy in your class?" She asked with an eyebrow wiggle. I groan.

"No, but I never really have a chance, But I'm partnered with him and 2 others so I might be able to ask by the end." I said with a small smile.

"Well once you do, bring him here so I can meet this Izuku Midoriya!"

~

Oof this took forever to write.

I loved how I made Rei's personality xD

Also like i'm obsessed with the song that I put up in the beginning so yeh 

That's all I guess lmao