-10-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

"What made you want to become a hero"

"Well when I was growing up, life wasn't the best for me or your mom, Inko. We grew up with a dead beat dad after our mom died of cancer 4 years after I was born. He was the worst, he blamed me and Inko for not noticing her symptoms sooner. He would also beat the crap out of me when Inko was out of the house. He eventually went to prison and me and Inko bounced from foster home to foster home with each other. In those times I started to get into drugs and alcohol when I was just 14." Nori said with a distant voice. 

He took in a sharp breath and continued.

"Eventually me almost killing myself got me back to reality and I started doing better in school and eventually passed entrance exams for UA and graduated with great grades and my hero license so it ended all good." Nori said with a shrug and small smile on his freckled face. I felt my self smile to and moved onto the next question.

"Do you still date even when your a hero?" I said tapping the notebook. I was actually curious about most of these questions about his personal life since he was an uncle that I never knew I had, annnd because I haven't done alot of research but that's not the point.

"Actually I'm married, though know one really knows because the public would go ballistic, but yeah we've been married for a year now. He's a great person and deserves everything in the world." Nori said with a smile. I smiled back and wrote exactly what he said down. I completely forgot that Shinsou, Todoroki, and Kacchan were there until Kacchan asked who he was.

Nori chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well he-" Nori got cut off by the door slamming open.

"HONEY BEAR I GOT SOME KFC SO WE cAN BINGE FRIENDS AGAIN!" A voice said from the front door. Kacchan and Todoroki snorted at the nickname and Shinsou just smirked at the nickname when Nori rubbed his hand over his face in embarrassment. We heard a small crash and a string of creative substitue swear words before we saw who Nori's husband was and my heart literally skipped a beat.

"Hawks??  One of the tops heros in Japan HAWKS?" I squealed in excitement, practically jumping off the couch. Hawks looks around the room and then gasps in realization.

"OH that was TODAY??" Hawks said with wide eyes. Nori just facepalms and nods. Hawks just awkwardly laughs and goes to put the KFC bucket down in the kitchen. He comes back and sits on the arm of Noris chair.

"Well, since you 4 are really the only people in the world that know about us you have to hush annd not tell anyone." He said with a confident smile, we all nodded in agreement, it wasn't our business to tell anyone about their personal stuff.

We continued asking our questions and eventually got through all of them. My uncle was a very interesting person and a great hero. We all started saying our goodbyes and we left. We talked as we walked through the shady neighborhood and joked around until we made it to the graffiti covered train station. We all stuck close to eachother since we spotted a group of shady men looking in our direction. The train came, and with no incident we got boarded the train.

~

I finally posted T^T

sorry it took so long I have been dealing with some stuff so ye

I promise ill make the next chapter longer ^^

OH and I have 2 new stories 

one is a soulmate Bakukami

and the other is villain shindeku >:3

so check them out!