-12-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

Shinsou walked out of the kitchen quickly, I called out to him but he just kept on walking towards the exit. I was so angry at Kacchan for hitting Shinsou  and i'm furious at Kirishima, so furious that I lunge at him knocking him off his feet. and gripping his shirt tightly and started shaking him furiously. I heard something rip but I ignored it in my anger.

"WHY ARE YOU LYING? SHINSOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU MANIPULATING SON OF A BI-" I was pulled off of Kirishima by a pair of arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me off of him. I still struggled to get free and beat the crap out of him. Kacchan looked shocked at me. Kirishima glared at me with absolute hatred in his eyes as he looked at his red ripped hoodie.

"Are you KIDDING me?! Did you just rip my favorite hoodie YOU STUPID VILLAIN CHILD!!" Kirishima literally screeched as he lunged at me, his quirk powering up and ripping the rest of his hoodie. Before he could hit me though Todoroki, who was holding me turned around and used himself as a shield. Kirishima hit him hard. Todoroki grunted in pain but managed to stand up. Bakugou looked surprised and pissed off.

"What the hell Kirishima?!" He shouted, Kirishima just glared at him, flipped him off, and said something awful.

"We're over Bakugou I never even liked you anyways, too bad you didn't listen to Shinsou." Kirishima scoffed and left the kitchen. Bakugou just stood there, with wide eyes, tears brimming his eyes.

"Shit.." He wiped his eyes and sniffed, walking in a fast pace out the dorm's building doors. I heard Todoroki sigh and try to stand up straight but he hissed. I pushed his arms away and looked at him concerned.

"Are you okay Todoroki? You didn't have to do that, you could've let him hit me." I said honestly, staring into his heterochromia eyes. Todoroki shook his head.

"No I wouldn't let him hit you." Todoroki said, not meeting my eyes. I huffed.

"Let's just go to my room, I have a frist aid kit and it's closer." I said subconsciously taking his hand in mine and leading him to my room.

Once we get there I close the door behind me and turn on the lights. I told him to sit on my bed as I went to pull out my first aid kit in my closet. I find it pretty easily and I set it on my desk besides my bed.

"What happened to all your all might merch?" Todoroki asked me looking around my plain looking room. I  looked around.

"Ah- well my first day back at UA I came back from classes and  found all of my All Might stuff destroyed so I decided to just leave everything normal." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. Todoroki stayed silent for a while before saying 'I'm sorry'.

"Oh it's fine, it wasn't your fault, anyways take off your shirt so I can see what Kirishima did." I said, hoping that I wasn't blushing when I said that. Todoroki nodded and did as he was told. I got on my bed behind him and looked at the darkening bruise. I grabbed my first aid kit and found a numbing cream that I used a lot for my unbearable bruises.

"Hey Todoroki, your bruise looks pretty bad so i'm going to put this cream on it so you don't have to deal with the pain as much as its healing, okay." Todoroki nodded and I put some of the cream in the middle of my hand put it on lightly, so I don't hurt Todoroki. once the cream touched Todoroki's back he shivered. I recoiled my hand, fear that I hurt him.

"Are you okay Todoroki? I'm sorry if I pressed down to hard, I'm trying to be as car-" Todoroki cut me off.

"No, it's fine, it's just cold, i'll get used to it." He admitted. I nodded, even though he couldn't see me and continued, being as gentle as possible.

"Annnnd.. Done! You're good to go Todoroki!" I said with a smile as I got up and stood infront of him until I realized he had fallen asleep. I decided that he needs the sleep so I gently laid him onto his back, I went to get up but he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I opted to not move so I didn't wake him up and just stared at his peaceful face as he slept. I eventually fell asleep too his even breathing and heart beat.

~

Oof next is Bakugou's pov so stay tuned for that :3

Also i'm really sorry about making Kiri a bad guy but, it needs to happen bros

so have another picture

Oh, and the music at the beginning of the chapters are usually what i'm listening to while writing so you don't necessarily have to listen to it