-14-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

I woke up to warmth. Not wanting to wake up I snuggled closer to the personal warmth generator. After a few minutes I remembered that Todoroki stayed the night. I opened my eyes to see if he was still here and was met with one blue eye and one grey eye staring right at me. I was mesmerized but snapped out of it when my alarm clock started to beep and scare me half to death, making me fall off my bed in a tangle of sheets.

"Are you okay Midoriya?" Todoroki asked me, leaning over the edge of the bed. I groaned and nodded. Todoroki sighed and then snorted. I rolled my eyes at him and threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up you jerk." I sat up.

"Oh, is your bruise feeling better?" I asked remembering yesterday, which reminded me that I have to check on Shinsou. Todoroki nodded and stood up.

"Yeah it feels a lot better, thanks for helping me. I should go to my dorm and get ready for class, annd check up on Bakugou as well." Todoroki said as He helped me up. I nodded and Todoroki said goodbye before he left. I sighed and smiled to myself before I started to get ready for school.

~

I left my dorm and went over to Shinsou's room and barged in. This was our normal routine because Shinsou would either be asleep still or he was just too tired to get up, once I threw cold water at him so he would get ready. Shinsou was in his bed asleep in a little ball of depression. I felt really bad about everything that happened to him and shook him a little to wake him up. He woke up easily after a few seconds of shaking him. He looked at me and then shoved his face into his pillow and groaned.

"I'm not going too schoool." Shinsou said with a muffled voice. I sighed and pulled off his covers and turned on the dorm lights.

"C'mon Shinsou, you have to."

He huffed and sat up. Grumbling about something like 'I hate when your right' or something along those lines. He got ready while I just played games on my phone. Once he was done I asked him if he was alright.

"I.. I'm ok, I just need to get over it is all, my brother helped me out so I'm not that big of a mess today." Shinsou said with a shrug.

"Wait you have a brother!? Toshi why didn't I know about him?!" I gasped dramatically. Shinsou rolled his eyes.

"Well the school made me lose contact with him since he's done some.. stuff in the past, so don't tell anyone." I nodded completely understanding, if I could make everyone forget that my dad is All For One I would. We talked all the way to the classroom, ignoring the glares from Kirishima and Sero and most other people, which reminded me..

"Oh Shinsou! I forgot to tell you what happened after you left yesterday!" I started to tell him about how Kirishima and Kacchan broke up and how I almost beat the crap out of Kirishima. Eventually Todoroki and Kacchan came into class a few seconds before Aizawa came in and started the lesson.

Hitoshi Shinsou's Pov

My ribs fucking HURT. I didn't want to tell anyone about it so they would just leave me alone but then hero training was early today and I couldn't skip or Aizawa would kick my ass. Me and Midoriya walked down to the boys locker room to change into our gym uniforms. I started to slip off my shirt before Izu stared at me with wide eyes.

"Shinsou what happened?!" Izuku asked and pointed to my worsening bruise.

"Oh, I tripped and hit it one the corner of my desk, I must've hit it pretty hard but it doesn't hurt that much." I lied and shrugged as I put on the rest of my gym clothes and my scarf that I got from Aizawa. I caught a glimpse of Bakugou staring at me but I just ignored him, not ready to take his bullshit today. Everyone went outside so Aizawa can tell us what we were going to be doing.

"Today we will be trying to improve fighting style so i've already paired you all up." Aizawa listed off a bunch of names until he got to who I was paired with.

"Shinsou and Bakugou."

Oh fuck me.

I sighed and found bakugou. We were in the city area so we had more space to fight. Bakugou decided to go on the offense and attack first. I dodged the attack easily but it made my bruise ache a lot. I ignored it and focused on trapping bakugou, I knew that my quirk wouldn't work on him because he was to smart for that(Even though he was a loud dumbass).  Bakugou attacked me again from the back and I used my capture scarf to dodge again.

 Bakugou was starting to get even more pissed off and started to attack even more. I stuggled to catch up and eventually I had to move inside a building so it limited his resources. I hid on the 2nd floor under a desk. The bruise started to ache even more, so much that it almost became unbearable. I heard Bakugou stomp up the stairs and break down the door swearing tipping over tables. I had to bite down on my tongue to stop from making any noises. 

"Fuckin Shinsou makin me look for him, Jesus Christ.." He said as he got closer to me I decided to surprise him and attack him while he was distracted. He past me and I got up quickly and threw a desk lamp at his back and went to run out of the room only to trip over a table leg and fall on my bruise. I let out a cry and clutched my side. It felt like a thousand knives stabbed my side. Bakugou looked at me confused.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked as he knelt by my side and moved my hands away from my wound. He lifted up my shirt and had a look of confusion and worry cross his face.

"Whoa Bakugou take me to dinner first." I said just to be a little shit. Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Shut up you cheeky little shit, how did you get this?" He asked me as he pulled back down my shirt.

"Uh, Kirishima used his quirk on me and punched me and then you came down and made it worse.." I mumbled the last part and avoided eye contact.

"Shit. Can you walk?" he asked I shook my head knowing that if I tried I would just cry. Bakugou picked me up bridal style carried me out of the building, though I don't remember that cause I passed out before we left the room cause of the pain.

~

So

It wasn't really a bruise surprissee xD

as always, I didn't spell check soo yeah

I know their isn't much Todoroki x Midoriya 

BUT WAIT it's all apart of my evil plan >:3