Chapter 10

Lisa had no idea how she managed to concentrate on the playing the guitar when all she could think about was Chaeyoung. It didn't completely hit her until the curtain rose and everyone started applauding. Then Lisa found herself smiling the rest of night.

Chaeyoung kissed her. She actually kissed her.

She smiled again thinking of it. Lisa thought she must have looked incredibly creepy smiling so big while playing the guitar and was glad that she sat in the back and the audience could barely see her.

Lisa tried to glance at Chaeyoung during the concert but it was hard because the piano was in the front corner. The only part of Chaeyoung she saw was her head so she couldn't make any eye contact. She couldn't wait until they had an intermission or something. She wanted to return that kiss tenfold.

The first set finally ended after five songs and it was the glee club's turn to perform by themselves a cappella. The rest of the band went backstage and waited around. Lisa tried to find Chaeyoung through the darkness but didn't have to wait long when she felt someone grab her hand and led them to a couch in the corner.

It was hard to hold a conversation back there because no one could actually talk. Whispering was kept to a minimum because it still carried to the actual stage. Mostly people just took of their shoes and fooled around silently.

Lisa was about to open her mouth to speak once her and Chaeyoung had sat down but Chaeyoung put a finger to her mouth.

She took out her cell phone and started pressing the keyboard and showed Lisa. The light from the phone gave their faces a bluish glow.

Mr T said he'd fail the class if were noisy.

Lisa mouthed an "oh" and then took out her own cell phone. She felt kind of ridiculous having a conversation with someone via texting when Chaeyoung was sitting right next to her.

Lisa showed her the phone. You kissed me :)

Chaeyoung's face was an emoticon itself when she read it.

I did. Whatcha gonna do about it? She turned to face Lisa and smirked. She could barely make out Lisa's face with the little light they had.

But Lisa went back to her phone. Hmm, I dunno know yet. Does that mean you like me?

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and fired back a response. I dunno yet. ;)

Still think Im an arrogant toerag? :P

Yes.

Lisa let out a soundless faux gasp and Chaeyoung stifled a giggle. She texted another response.

But I like your non arrogant side. The soft marshmallow side :D. Chaeyoung leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek and felt the corners of Lisa's mouth turn up into a smile.

Marshmallow huh? Like a Peep? Her cheek burned from the kiss and it took a lot of strength not to push Chaeyoung down on the couch and kiss her the way she wanted.

Yup. The pink bunnies. Youre one big walking talking marshmallow peep!

Lisa grinned at Chaeyoung's response. The girl had no idea how exactly adorable she was. She took a few seconds before texting back a response.

Does that mean you want to eat me?

Chaeyoung pinched Lisa on the side (which made her jump) when she read that. Get your mind outta the gutter Manoban.

Lisa gave her an innocent smile before putting her arm around her. Chaeyoung cuddled in and laid her head down on Lisa's chest. They just sat there listening to the glee club do an a cappella version of "Breakfast at Tiffany's" before Lisa took out her phone again.