Chapter 11

The making out in the plastic tunnel wasn't that too appealing once Chaeyoung and Lisa arrived at the park. Lisa did not want to spend time in a cramped tube where other couples did God knows only what so instead, her and Chaeyoung were now lying on a blanket on the grass staring up at the stars.

Lisa breathed a sigh of contentment at how comfortable she was. Chaeyoung had her head on her chest and she was playing with the tie that was now tied loosely around her neck.

"You cold?" she asked when she felt Chaeyoung shiver a little. She had the right idea earlier to change but both girls were too lazy and too comfortable to do anything. Even though lying on the ground with knee-length skirts was annoying as all hell.

"A little." Chaeyoung cuddled closer. Lisa took the second blanket she had and put over the both of them. "Well, aren't you prepared?" she teased and looked up. "You do this with all the girls?"

Lisa laughed and brushed a strand of hair away from Chaeyoung's face. "No, just you."

"I don't believe you, Manoban." Her smile was teasing but Lisa knew there was something bothering her.

"Just ask it," Lisa said looking at her straight in the eyes.

Chaeyoung feigned confusion. "Ask what?"

Lisa shook her head in amusement. "Just ask, Chaeyoung."

"Okay," Chaeyoung looked down for a second. "How many girls have you dated?"

"Well, I don't keep count." She sighed. "But probably not as much as you think."

"And how would you know what I'm thinking?" Chaeyoung's voice was on edge like it usually was when she was annoyed. Lisa was very familiar with it.

"Well, I knew what you thought of me," she said rationally. "I'm assuming you think I'm kind of a slut."

Chaeyoung sat up and looked at Lisa. A mixture of contrition and agitation was written on her face. "I never thought that," she said softly while looking down.

Lisa sat up as well and bit her lip. "It's okay, I'd probably think the same way if I were you." She started absently picking at the grass avoiding Chaeyoung's eyes.

"I never thought you were a slut," Chaeyoung reiterated causing Lisa to look up and smiled a little. "But you still didn't answer my question."

Lisa leaned back against her hands and sighed again. "How many lesbians do you think attend Eastside High?"

"I don't know," Chaeyoung said shrugging. "A few?"

"Eight to be exact."

"Really? Eight?"

"Well, eight that are out and proud," Lisa clarified.

Chaeyoung scratched the back of her neck. Lisa still wasn't answering her question. As much as she liked this side of Lisa, that nagging part of her brain needed to know just how cavalier Lisa was with the ladies.

"And so you've dated all of them?" Chaeyoung surmised.

Lisa scoffed. "Ha, no. First of all, out of that eight includes you, me, Jennie, and Jisoo. And considering I've never dated you, Jennie, or myself, that leaves only five lesbians." She paused for a second. "Actually, Jisoo doesn't even count so that just leaves only four."

Chaeyoung nodded. Four wasn't too bad. It was lot less than what she was really thinking. "So you've dated the other four then?"

Lisa grinned. "No. I've dated only two. And one of them I could hardly call a date."

"What?" Chaeyoung said surprised. "That doesn't make any sense. How can you only date two of the four lesbians in the school? Dating two people hardly makes you the Casanova everyone says you are."

Lisa had to laugh at Chaeyoung's reaction. "That's true, but I've also dated girls who are bi."

At this, Chaeyoung's face fell. Who knew how many bi girls were running around at Eastside looking to date Lisa. She suddenly didn't want to be at the park with Lisa anymore knowing that there probably were countless of girls before her right in the same spot.

Chaeyoung downcast face made Lisa worry. "Chaeyoung," she said quietly. "I'm not some high school jock who goes through girls and forgets about them the next day." She reached over and lifted Chaeyoung's chin so she could her eyes. "I treat everyone I've ever dated with the utmost respect and some of them I'm actually still friends with."

"You are?" Chaeyoung found that kind of hard to believe.

"Yeah, Laura, Jackie, Emma to name a few."

Chaeyoung let out a little chuckle realizing those were some of the girls who were giving her dirty looks after she yelled at Lisa in the quad. "Your groupies."

"What?" Lisa asked confused.

"Nothing."

They sat there in silence for a few moments until Lisa's nerves got the best of her again. "So, does it bother you that I dated so many girls?"

Chaeyoung sighed not really knowing how to answer that. Of course it bothered her but now knowing Lisa, she now knew that she wasn't just some cocky womanizer. But another question was still nagging her and she thought about it for a few moments before voicing her concerns.

"Okay, it does kind of bother me," she admitted and started to look everywhere but Lisa's face. "Um, but how many of them have you um." Chaeyoung stammered while Lisa looked at her expectantly. "How many have you slept with?" She said it so quietly that she wasn't sure that it was audible. She knew it was way too personal but she had to know.

"One," Lisa answered immediately that Chaeyoung almost got whiplash when she looked up so abruptly. "Don't look so surprised," she said grinning.

"Really? Just one?" Disbelief rang with every word.

"Yes, Chaeyoung just one." Was it really that far-fetched that she only slept with one girl?

"Wow." Chaeyoung's eyes were wide trying to take in the information.

"Chaeyoung, it's really not that big of deal." She was getting a little offended at Chaeyoung's reaction. Did she really think that she slept with all those girls?

"I'm sorry, I just thought you'd be a little more experienced." The statement was honest.

"Hey now," Lisa started defensively but the glint her eyes let Chaeyoung know that she wasn't completely offended. "I may have only slept with one girl, but I am experienced. One person doesn't mean I've had sex only once." Lisa startled to babble and Chaeyoung could sense that it was going to be a TMI conversation so she pushed Lisa back down on the blanket and resumed their previous positions.

Lisa smiled when Chaeyoung started to cuddle. "You're cute," she said randomly and placed a soft kiss on Chaeyoung's head.

"I know." Chaeyoung smiled when heard Lisa gasp dramatically.

"Who's the arrogant one now?"

"You still are." She leaned up and kissed her. "Never thought I'd be cuddling in a park at night with Lisa Manoban."

"Well, I've always dreamed of cuddling in a park with Chaeyoung Park so this isn't a big of deal," she said nonchalantly and earned a poke in the stomach.

Chaeyoung shook her head as she started to pulled on Lisa's tie again.

"What time is your curfew?" Lisa asked as she watched Chaeyoung's hand start to wander. Despite the cool night, she felt very hot.

"One," Chaeyoung answered but was too busy fingering the buttons on Lisa's shirt.

A quick glance at her watch told Lisa that it was just pass midnight. "Well, then," she said as her own hand wandered as well. "What ever shall we do until then?"

"I can think of a few things." Chaeyoung said as she pulled on the tie more insistently.

Lisa could only grin. "Yeah, I can think of more."