BlackPink x bangtan

Lisa POV

"Lisa, Lisa wake up, you're going to be late for school again!" My mum shouts from the kitchen. I immediately got up and quickly wear my clothes and go downstairs for breakfast. "Mum, why didn't you wake me up earlier, now i'm going to be late again!" I wail as i stuff my pancake in my mouth. "I tried to wake you up but you kept saying 'five more minutes' !" mum replied fustrated. I was going to reply back but my mouth was full of food and i ran out of time, so there was no point. I kissed my mum goodbye and sprinted my way to school, school is only seven minutes walk so i was fine. "OMG Lisa i thought you were gonna be late again!" Jennie scolds.                        "Sorry Jennie unnie." I apologize.                                                                                                                                   "Oh if it isn't the dance princess Lisa, i see you're late again."  Jeon Jungkook smirks. Ugh not him again i hate Jungkook he's so annoying, he calls me the dance princess to mock me cause he thinks he's a better dancer. Why don't he just leave me alone! "Actually, i'm not so get you're facts checked and i told you to stop calling me that!" Me and Jennie walk away to get to class, Jennie whispers in my ear, "You go girl!" and we fell into laughter.

(Skip to class)            

I sit inbetween Rose and Jennie unnie's and Jisoo unnie sits behind me, were all friends and were known as BlackPink. We are the school's biggest girl squad and pop group. Our rivals are Bangtan also known as BTS. They are the biggest boy squad and pop group, they are mega popular just like us. There group consists of 6 members, Kim Seok Jin oppa, Min yoongi oppa, Kim Namjoon oppa, Jung Hoseok oppa, Kim Taehyung oppa and Jeon Jungkook. "Miss Katara can i go to the toilet please?" i ask busting to use the restroom. "You may." After i leave the toilets, i feel a strong hand pulling me away.

Jungkook POV

"Miss Katara can i go to the toilet?"                                                                                                                                "Yeah sure."  I go out of the classroom and follow Lisa to the restroom. I wait for her, hidden so she couldn't see me. After what felt like hours but only a few minutes Lisa finally came out. I quickly grab her hand and run to the school playground. "Jungkook let me go! Where are you taking me?" I hear Lisa shout in anger but i totally ignore her. Lisa is a fast runner like me that's one thing i admire about her, other than that i absolutely hate her, she is so annoying! I love getting her pissed, seeing her angry little face is so funny. "What are we doing at the school's gate?" Lisa questions. "We're going to bunk, you know escape!" I say pointing my finger at her. she pushes away and says, "Oh no no,no we are not escaping school, ARE YOU CRAZY!"                 "You're crazy not too!"                                                                                                                                                      "No way! and why with me take you're stupid friends instead what you guys called again, the borethan boys?"                                                                                                                                                                    "It's actually the Bangtan boys but you can call us the superior kings!" Lisa rolls her eyes and starts to walk back to class. I quickly reach her hand and pull her back. "Please, Jin's busy flirting with Jisoo, RM actually LIKES english class, suga's sleeping, Jhope is secretly listening to music and V's just day dreaming about Jennie!" Lisa's looking at me like i'm mental, "And..."                        "I hate english and when you went to the toilet, i thought i could use it to my advantage and escape..." I say with a big smile. "Fine"

Lisa POV                                                                                                                                                                               Dammit why did i say yes! Is Jungkook that convincing, man my mum's going to kill me!

Jungkook POV      

"Fine"                                                                                                                                                                                           "Wait that's it!"                                                                                                                                                                       "Yeah, why not i despise school too, let's  go!" I start to help Lisa climb the gate when i hear a voice, "Where do you think you two are going?" It was headmistress, Azula...... Dang it, we were so close and now were gonna get in trouble.

{So this chapter is basically an introduction, i hope you enjoyed it and look foward to the next chapter!!! also dont forget to vote:)}