Jungkook....

Lisa POV

It's the next day and it's a school day. I explained to the girls what happened and they were really sympatheic and angry. Finally, a day where i don't have to rush at the beginning of school! i meet Jennie unnie at the school gate like normal but Jungkook is no where to be seen, 'he's normally here ready to tease me or something with a lame comment. I go into class and Jungkook is still not here it's not like him to be so late. I look at Jimin and i can see the unease on his face too, where is he?! Finally, a boy wearing all black came in and said, "I'm sorry for being late." It was Jungkook he's finally here! But when he went to his desk he instantly went to sleep, i couldn't even see his face. Miss Katara just looked at him and continued class.This put me through great anxiety, swiftly Rose whispered, "He's going to be fine, he's just tiered alright, no need to worry."

"But how did you know?"

"I can read minds, duh!"

"Wait wh--"

"I'm joking i can tell by your facial expression!" she laughed

"What serio--"

"Ladies be quiet i can hear you from the other end of the class!" Miss Katara shouts. We both bow our heads and say we're sorry.

Jimin POV

After class Tae tries to wake up Jungkook. "Jungkook wake up, class is over!" Jungkook starts to open his eyes and stands up. As i look at Jungkook the horror on my face grew, Jungkook had bruises on his face, big scars and eye bags, as if he hasn't slept all night. Everyone was just as shocked as i was and i asked, "Are you okay?" Jungkook just looked at us and said with a big smile, "I'm fine guys come on let's go and play basketball!" We didn't reply and just followed him to the playground. Did Daniel really do that, to him?

Lisa POV

I watch the guys wake up Jungkook and as he stands up, i couldn't believe the terror i saw.Jungkook had bruises on his face, big scars and eye bags, as if he hasn't slept all night. I covered my mouth in shock as Jungkook passed by me, we gave eye contact but that was it. After school, i kept feeling guilty because it is my fault after all that Jungkook got hurt, he saved me again. So i descided to go to Jungkook's house it probably isn't the best idea because Daniel will be there, but i just had to see Jungkook. When i reach his house his mum opened the door and i asked, "Is Jeon Jungkook home?" She replied, "Yes but he's really bus--" But i already went to upstairs to his room. On my way upstairs i get a text[New Cute Boy: where are you?] I lie and say i'm at home, i should really change his name to Jimin oppa. 'knock knock' "Who is it?" I hear a voice say. I reply "It's me Lisa." Jungkook opens the door and lets me in, it's a little weird being in his room again because it just reminds me of when i hugged Jimin oppa and with that thought i turned red. "Why are you so red?" Embarrased i say, "oh it's nothing."

"Okay whatever you say, but what are you doing here?" he asks gently. "I just wanted to see how you're doing, you umm look a bit roughed up." i answer. "I'm fine" After a minute silence, i say, "Umm Jungkook..."

"Yeah..."

"You're really bad at putting a ointment on!" i laugh

"What are you saying, i did it perfectly all by myself!"

"Yeah for a two year old, here let me do it properly!" i laugh as i take the ointment off the table and start to apply on his face. "Oww that stings Lisa!" Jungkook wails. "Oh stop being such a baby it's going to help you!" He gives me the sad puppy face but i ignore him and continue to apply the ointment, "Done!"

"Finally!" Jungkook said as he feel back and layyed on the bed. "So are you going to tell me what really happened to you?" i question. "You really want to know?" I nod my head. "Fine." he says as he gets back up "But not here let's go to the park." I didn't question him because i really wanted to know, so off we went to the park.

{So i did a short chapter this time because i noticed that my chapters keep getting longer and longer! Do you guys want me to do long chapters or short let me know and don't forget too vote!!!!}