The Jeon's Party

Lisa POV
So today is Jungkook's parents grand party or something and I HAVE to go can you believe this! If you don't know this already but my parents and Jungkook's parents are actually friends in fact best friends. So I've known Jungkook and his family for years, so you could say me and Jungkook are childhood enemies! It's funny because his parents are really nice but their kids are messed up on so many levels! Like for starters you know my history with Jungkook so let's not go there, moving onto Jungkook's older brother Jeon Daniel. Daniel is a year older than us and he's my ex yep he's my ex boyfriend, we dated for like 4 months but then I broke up with him after I found out he cheated on me with Lia! In Daniel's year he's the international playboy and gets all the girls, Rosè told me (gossip queen) that he still likes me, what a lie! So it's gonna be fun to see my enemie and my ex(sarcasm) but I have to be good otherwise my parents will kill me!!! So I decided to invite Rosè with me because Jin invited Jisoo (obvi) and Tae invited Jennie(she only went cause the rest of us are going too) Obviously Jungkook invited all of Bangtan! Jennie is doing my hair right now,she's the best! I'm doing her make up after!

(Skip to the party)

So me, Jennie,Rosè and Jennie walk in with big entrances like always but my mouth suddenly dropped when I saw someone with Bangtan. It was Jimin oppa. Rosè clearly saw my mouth drop and quickly whispered "I forgot to tell you but your boyfriend (she winks) I mean your buddy joined Bangtan."  "Great" I mean I'm glad he found friends but like why Bangtan, oh well. I spot my parents talking to Jungkook's parents and I give them a wave. They hand motion me to come over, so I go. As I walk to my parents  I feel a hand wrapped around my waist. It was Daniel... "Dan--ie--l.." I wanted to say something but by that time we already reached my parents. Mrs Jeon says "oh Lisa I'm glad to see you are still with my son I was worried you two broke up." I give a nervous laughter. Dammit, I totally forgot to tell my parents about the break up, they really liked Daniel so I didn't know how to tell them. Daniel replied, "Oh mum why would we, we love each other so much, we could do anything!" Daniel says grinning his way, I just keep a big smile on my face.My mum answers,"aww you two are so cute, I heard slow dancing is next..." Daniel bows down and holds his hand before me and asks "will you take this dance with me?" I couldn't believe what he just said so through my gritted teeth I said, "yes"  Daniel smirks and says "I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that what did you say?" He is really trying to wind me up, "I said I would love too oppa!" And with that I end up dancing with him. I don't know if I was angry or in pain, I could feel his hands on my waist, my arms being put around his neck and our eyes keeping contact, IT WAS PURE TORTURE!

Jimin POV

I watch Lisa walk to her parents who are just as nice as she is(I've already met them) when Suddenly this boy wraps his arms around Lisa's  waist, I could feel my anger growing. I was about to speak to Jin Hyung when Tae comes in and says "watch this!" So I watch Taehyung go to Jennie Kim and say "Hey beautiful, care for a dance?" Jennie just gave him the cold shoulder as usual and went off with Rosè, I don't think his was of picking up girls work, I heard he's been trying to get Jennie to date him since they were like 7!!! Anyway back to Jin, I ask Jin "Hey who's that guy with Lisa?"

"Oh that's Lisa's ex, Jungkook's brother they broke up cause Lisa found out he was cheating with some girl called Lia."
"SO WHY ARE THE DANCING NOW!" that came out way louder than it was supposed to. "I don't know maybe there back together anyway I'm gonna go slow dance with Jisoo,bye!" Off Jin goes and actually manages to get Jisoo to dance with him. I watch Lisa and Daniel dance but it was too horrible that I went and chilled with Namjoon.

Lisa POV
When the song was finally over he kissed my hand and said he was going to the toilet. Finally that was the longest 6 minutes of my life, this is my time to escape! I rush out and guess what I bump into someone. You want to know who, I'll tell you who it's Jeon Jungkook!!! Can this day get any worser? Life: Yes. The next thing you know is my parents and his are right in front of us! As always we act like we're total friends and pretend we're talking about something really interesting. After they leave we argue about how horrible the other person is for bumping to the other! I finally spot Rosè and Jennie by the food area and head towards them, when I feel a hand grab me. It was Daniel, he's back! I whisper "Let me go, Daniel!" He just smirks and says "Come with me and we can have fun, come on!" I'm so angry right now but I camly say "I'm not going anywhere with you and you know that!" Daniel looks at my parents and says "Are you sure you want me to tell your parents how you you reject your boyfriend's request?" I look at my parents and think ' is he really black mailing me?!' I was so mad but I couldn't say a thing against him so I follow him to his big,grand room.....

(So what do you think is gonna happen to Lisa and do you guys like Daniel? Let me know also don't forget to vote!!!😊)