Swimming Pool

Lisa POV

"Hello, did you forget miss Azula wanted to speak to my parents, so get your facts checked!"

"You can't use my comebacks against me!"

"I just did!" Jungkook says leaning closer to my face. I push him away and say, "At least my breath dosen't smell like zombie brains!"

"It takes one to know one!" he smirks

"I hate you, you know that!" Jungkook stays quiet. Did i hurt his feeling? I wanted to say sorry but the awkward silence was too much, so i just continued to clean. We both cleaned the second floor's  hallway in silence.

Jungkook POV

Lisa didn't hurt my feeling, i just didn't want to waste my energy on her, i've already lost most of it due to my parents, im not wasting it on Lisa. I finally break the long silence and ask Lisa, "What's next?" Lisa looked at me as if she's never seen a human being speak and answered, "The last thing we have to do is the swimming pool!" Finally i'm done with all these work, this is worser than Geography class! We go to the swimming pool and start cleaning the floor, Lisa at one end and me on the other. Just as we are about to finish i hear Lisa let out a scream. She slipped on the floor and fell into the pool. I quickly dived into the pool and swam my way to Lisa, everyone in gym class knows how bad Lisa can't swim. 'I won't let someone die in front of my eyes again!'

Lisa POV

I had just finished cleaning when i suddenly slipped and felt myself fall in the water. I let out a huge scream but heard the scream get quieter and quieter... As i'm in the water it felt like it was my last moment, my end. Suddenly, i feel a strong grip around my waist pulling me out of the water. I start to cough and i see someone wrap me up in a blanket. It was Jungkook. I can feel his warmth when his arms around me and how fast his breathing is as he breathes on my back. He looks me in the eye and asks worridly "Are you okay?" I was so shocked by his words and actions i only managed to stutter,because of the cold, "i--m-- f--in--e--th--an--ks--fo--r--savi--ng--me--" He just hugged me again and said, "I'm just glad you're alive and safe." 

"We finished are job, i should get home." i say sweetly. Jungkook stops me and says, "I'll drop you off, you're wet it's not safe." First time i hear him say those words, "Jungkook i can take care of myself plus you're wet too!" Jungkook ignores everything i just said and i end up riding in his private car, we sat in silence again. when we get to my place i bow to Jungkook, never thought i'd ever do that, and say "Thank you for well..everything"

Jungkook grins and replies, "You're welcome!"  I go open my house door and my mum standing there with her arms folded. She was going to yell at me about escaping school but instead said, "Lisa dear why are you wet?" I just look at her with bore eyes and reply "It's been a long day of school." and go upstairs and have a nice warm shower. Luckily, i didn't get a cold but i keep replaying everything that happened today, especialy everything with Jungkook.

{Do you guys like these short chapter let me know:) Remember to vote and comment for more LisMinKook!}