Liskook or Lismin

Jimin POV
It's the next day and Lisa still isn't here but Jungkook did come. But everytime I try to speak to him he ignores me or turns me down.

3rd person
At break RM finally says, "Okay this is too weird and awkward!" Everyone agreed, "We can't stay like this I mean what's the issue again?" Jhope answers, "Jimin and Jungkook both like Lisa. Jimin already asked Lisa to prom and she said yes while Jungkook used his whole efforts to ask Lisa but she was already going with Jimin. That made Jungkook angry and hate Jimin where Jimin doesn't understand a thing cause he's kind of an idiot."
"That's one way to put it." Tae replies. Jungkook just looks at Jimin and Jimin says, "If Jungkook hates me and doesn't like me why should I like him?!" Everyone just stood in silence. Jungkook finally says, "What do you guys think who do you think is better with Lisa?" RM stepps foward and says, "In all honestly I like Lisa and Jimin together sorry Jungkook." Namjoon goes to stand next to Jimin. Taehyung straight away goes to stand next to Jungkook, "Of course Lisa looks better with Jungkook!" And he spuds Jungkook. Namjoon interferes and says, "But Lisa is older than Jungkook she's better with Jimin!" Teahyung replies camly, "Age doesn't matter when it comes to love!" He grins. Suga's turn, "Umm I don't really care where I go so I'm just gonna go to Jungkook!" Jin's go, "I always shipped Lismin sorry Jungkook." Jhopes turn, "Do I have to choose??" Jungkook and Jimin both in sync shouted "YES!!!" Jhope slowly says,"Then I'd have to go for Liskook sorry Jimin." Jungkook blurts out "See more people want us together not you and her!" Jimin shouts back, "Suga Hyung doesn't count he didn't even care!"
"His vote does count!!!!"
"Well Lisa's mum already ships us" Jimin says sticking his tounge out. "I've known her family way longer than you have!!!!" Jungkook fires back. RM nods his head and says, "Such children"
"I don't know these people." Min Yoongi says walking away with Namjoon. "Hold on who does Lisa like more?" Hoseok points out. Jungkook and Jimin thought hard and long that in the end everyone just left them.

(Meanwhile)

Jisoo shouts out, "Hey guys Lisa is on the phone!!!" The girls all rush to Jisoo, "I'm so sorry I couldn't come to school today I was feeling sick." Lisa said through the phone. Jennie rolls her eyes and mutters "Sure you were" Rosè nudges her and says "Its okay sweetie!" Lisa asks, "Hey guys can I ask you a question?"
"Sure Lisa!" Rosè says cheery
"Umm....who do you guys think I suit Jimin oppa or Kookie it's a question that's stuck in my head!?"
"Obviously Jimin! You guys are meant to be!!!" Jisoo answers excitedly. Jennie interupts, "No way it's Jungkook and Lisa!!! Me and Tae talk about you two all the time!" Lisa answers, "Okay... what about you Chaeyoung Unnie???"
"Who cares Lisa their both Hot does it matter!!!"
"Thanks guys you really helped me!" Lisa says sarcastically. "No worries Lisa!" Chaeyoung says happily. "Bye!" The girls say, Lisa replies "Bye unnie's!"

(Sorry this chapter was boring but who do you guys ship Lismin or Liskook??? Don't forget to Vote, Comment & Follow for more!!!!!)