Bring Back The Past

10 years later.........

Lisa POV

I'm in my dressing room with the other girls getting ready for our coachella performance and am so nervous. Me, Jisoo, Jennie and Rose finally debuted as BlackPink our fans are called Blinks, we've became really popular and have become international stars! As for BTS....i don't really know too much, i know they debuted way before us and became international legends, i've seen them a few times at music awards but that's it. We don't talk that much as fans will think were dating but Jimin...He and I haven't spoken in years, i know we promised to focus in our careers but...i can never take my eyes off him, i just want to run up to him and kiss him so badly, but i know i can't. :( I still have his necklace and remember how he said he'll always love me but something in me tells me he's forgotten about me or has fallen for another girl and those thoughts hurt the most. "Lisaaaaaaaaa we need to go on stage come on!!!" Rose shouts at me, "Coming!" i say and hurry to backstage.

15 years later..... 

Jimin POV

I'm in my hotel room going through the edits ARMY'S make waiting to go out at have dinner in L.A. Bangtan Sonyeondan (Yes Bangtan boys didn't sound right) eventually debuted, i mean we kind of gave up on school life after graduation day. It was hard becoming an Idol we went through so much,as a team, but finally people started noticing and we became the main talk overseas. Soon we became international stars and broke numerous records and was the first Kpop artist do so. Then we became international legends, so many people knew our names, so many musicians actually knew us, We now need body guards because we have so many ARMY'S and i appreciate them so much and love them 100% they make us happy and are the ones giving us these amazing awards. We went to billboards,performed,won awards and went to the Grammy's,performed and won even more awards. We broke records after records! We are the BTS that people are proud of my fans,family and members! I also heard that BlackPink debuted  a couple of years after us and they smashed it! I saw them occasionally at awards and heard that they are now international stars and i'm happy for them. But everytime i see Lisa my heart aches i try to ignore her but i end up still gazing upon her. I still love Lisa and have feelings for her but none of the members really know. Jin and Jisoo are secretly dating,long distance, for a long time they couldn't help it. Jennie,Lisa and me and Tae kept our distances from each other. I hope one day me and her get to catch up, i mean the no dating rule has finally been broken by a certain maknae and hyung. I will always love Lisa, forever!

16 years later...[after graduation day]

Lisa POV

Right now i'm in my dorm room, we finally finished our world tour so get to relax. I was about to watch a k drama when i felt hungry. I decided to go to a corner shop and by something. When i was in the shop i heard a kid shout, "Sis! Where are you?!" I go up to the lonely kid and asked if he wasall right, "I lost my sister and my dad!" The poor kid said. I reply, "Let's look for her together what's her name?" 

"Jeon Mia" I felt a shock wave come in and started having flashback from when i was younger listening to a sad story about someone called Jeon Mia but who told me??? "Umm miss?"

"Oh sorry lets going looking for her, then!" I say with a smile. Suddenly, the boy starts running to a man, his father? I look up closely and see..no--it can't be...."Jungkook...???" 

"Dad, dad this lady helped me find you and sis!" The boy said holding Jungkook's hands. I still have my eye contact with Jungkook, shocked. "Lisa, is that you??"

"Hold on you're actually Jungkook??"

"Umm yes dance princess or have you forgotten" He smirks

"I see nothings changed still a jerk" i roll my eyes

"Your still annoying as normal"

"And who are these little guys?"

"Umm my kids, duh?"

"Whattt!!" my mouthed dropped

"You seriously need to start reading the news,Lisa."

"Bu--t"

"This is my 4 year old son Jeon Jaejin and this is my 2 year old daughter Jeon Mia" he smiles

I softly smile and say, "You named her after your sister..."

"Yep, i told you she will come back to me just as she promised me and she and i draw dragons too!" 

"Yeah me and daddy draw dragnols!!" said 2 year old Mia. Tears forming in my eyes i hug Jungkook, "I'm so happy for you!"

"Yeah she even looks like her but mixed in with a hint of me and JaeJin looks just like his mum." He smiles sweetly, "Speaking of which who did you get married to??"

He smirks, "Lee Jieun"

  {A/N want to know how they got together check out my KookU story, available on wattpad!"}

"WHAT and she didn't invite me to your wedding!"

"First of all she got a new phone second of all, Have you been living under a rock we got married years ago!"

"I'm shook, Lee Jieun, my best friend, and Jungkook, my ex childhood lover!"

"It's Jeon Jieun now" he grins, "Hey you want to see her again?!"

"OMG are you for real, of course let's go!" We get into the car and buckle up the kids, "Hold up...you can drive?"

"Yep, Liz you've missed alot!"

I smile i finally get to see IU after so long(I've kept updated on her) and Jungkook!

[Are you a blink, ARMY or armyblink??? Make sure to comment,vote and follow for more!:)]

                                                                       Jeon Lee Mia

                                                                       Jeon Jae Jin

                                                                       Jeon Jae Jin