Pain

Jimin POV

I cannot believe what just happened! I'm in fury and in pain!!!!! First of all Lisa is my date i  asked her out first so she's mine! Second of all i went to look out for Lisa because she took a long time and i was worried about her, when i saw her KISSING JUNGKOOK in the hallway! like she's my date! I'm so angry right now. I was so speechless that i just left the hall and went home, and to make thing even more worse IT WAS FLIPPIN RAINING!!!!!!!!!! WHY AM I BEING TREATED LIKE THIS??!!! My heart had just been crushed and i keep getting calls from Tae, Jin hyung ect. but the only people who haven't given me one call are of course Jungkook and Lisa...I'm just so pissed i just want to punch Jungkook in the face right now!!!!!!!!! But i can't blame him for liking Lisa i mean she's beautiful,  UGHHHHH THIS IS SUCH A MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook  POV

....."Umm Lisa..." Lisa cut me off and started to painic, "OMG i can't believe  what just happened!" I look at her with an offended face and say, "Jeez i didn't think kissing me was that bad!" Lisa looks at me and says, "No thats not what i meant, ughh i need to be alone!" and with that she left i follow her as she leaves when i see her entering a car, i'm guessing she went home. I sigh. Honestly i thought kissing a girl wouldn't be that hard, i mean kissing Lisa was different. I go to Tae hyung and explain what happened, "Jimin hyung is going to kill me, isn't he?" i say leaning back, sighing again. "Yep" he answers while eating his ice cream, impatient to go back to Jennie." Damn i didn't think love was this hard!" i say aloud not realizing, "Son..." Tae speaks  "Im sorry what now you're not that old to be my dad" i state                                                                              "Oh shut up and let me continue...wait what was i saying???"                                                                           "How the heck should i know!"                                                                                                                                     "Oh wait i remember now, Listen love isn't fair okay you just gotta learn the hard way"

"hyung i already know that, that's why im annoyed!"

"I'm going back to Jennie byeeeee" and off he goes, good for nothing boy.

Lisa POV

Gosh i couldn't handle all that drama, so i just went straight home. Right now i'm contemplating whether or not if i should call Jimin oppa or not?? I'm literally staring at my phone while figuring out my life and to call him or not. In the end i don't and go to sleep. The next day i walk into class and Jimin's not there! I whisper to Rose, "Where's Jimin oppa??"  

"Haven't you heard, he left prom in a hurry yesterday and apparently he's 'sick'."  When our teacher called Jimin's name i couldn't help but look at Jungkook and we both look guilty. I  slump back in my chair and duck my head. At the end of the day i decide to go to Jimin's house, i think a phone call is to hard...wait isn't face to face harder!?? I'm on my way to Jimin's house when Jungkook tags along. Great. "Kookie what are you doing here?"

"Don't tell me you forgot already!"

"what???"

"About us.." I immediately blush and say, "What--do you--mean?" 

"Ummm we kinda kissed at prom and then you just left me so i was wondering..."

"Get to the point kookie!"

"Gosh will you go out with me??" I'm shook, speechless. I mean do i even like him that way, what to do, what to do?? I sigh and reply, "Yeah" I mean it couldn't hurt right, i'll give him a shot. I leave Jungkook all jumpy,happy did he have drugs or what?? When i finally reach Jimin's house i was so nervous, a tall man opened the door, "Hello mr.Park i'm looking for Jimin oppa." He looked at me for a second and said, "Ohhh you must be his girlfriend Lisa the one he's always talking about come in he's in his room!" I blush at his thought and immediately shake my head in  embarrassment and guilt as i'm supposed to be with Jungkook...wait are we dating...we haven't gone out but he asked me out.... I knock on Jimin's door, he opens the door and trembles, "Lisa--- what are you doing here???"

"Umm hi" ................There was a long silence when i finally say, "So can i come in or what?"

"Ehh yeah sure here sit on my bed." I sit on his bed and ask, "So...were you really sick or..."

"No i just had a rough day"

"Listen Jimin oppa yesterday at prom i'm sorry i ruined you're night i know i was supposed to be with you---" But i was stopped when Jimin brushed his lips against mine, and yet again i was speechless. But soon guilt rise again, i'm with Jungkook he has to know! "I push Jimin away and say," i need to tell you something" He raises his eyebrows but i keep my gaze away, when he tries to kiss me again i push him away harder and say, "We can't do this..."

"What do you mean?, look at me!" But i avoid eye contact ,"I'm da--ting---Jung---kook" He flinches as if i punched him, "What....???" 

"I'm sorry but Jungkook asked me out first today and i had to say yes, i didn't wanna break his heart."

"BREAK HIS HEART LISA YOU KISSED HIM ON PROM DAY WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YOU AND ME LISA I LOVE YOU AND HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!!!" i can see Jimin tear up and i can't believe what i did but i can't betray kookie, "i'm sorry..."  i leave in pain of just leaving him there in greater pain, it's all my fault............

thanks for reading please vote and comment if you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!