Ski Trip

Lisa POV

So i wake up in the middle of the night and go downstairs to get something to eat. When i enter the kitchen i see Jimin oppa making hot chocolate. "Jimin oppa what are you doing in the middle of the night?"

"I could ask you the same thing!"

"I couldn't sleep"

"Same my mum used to make me hot chocolate for me to get to sleep before she passed away..."

"Oh i'm so sorry Jimin i didn't know....."

"It's fine i got over it, it happened when i was three, instead i cherish the memories i had with her." Jimin says with a smile on his face while passing a hot chocolate to me. Wow Jimin's mum passed away when Jimin oppa was three just like when Mia died Jungkook was only 3. Both of these boys are so strong but Jungkook still never got over it but to be fair he had it harder. We go to the fire place in the living room and wrap a blanket around our selves.

Jimin POV

Because me and Lisa had nothing to talk about i decide to talk about my childhood and Lisa tells me about her childhood too. "Umm Lisa.."

"Yeah Jimin oppa."

"You have whipped cream on your face!" i laugh

"Wait what is it gone??" Lisa says trying to take the cream off, it was hilarious and cute that i laughed harder. "No it's still there, here let me do it." I put my hands on her lips and wipe away the cream. I look at Lisa and she looks at me, we both close our eyes as i lean closer to her lips, our lips centimeters away. I tell myself, 'This is it Jimin, this is your chance!' As i'm just about to kiss Lisa a dog barks from next door and Lisa jumps and spills her drink all over her Pajama! Lisa went back up to change, 'Great, what a way to ruin the moment, you stupid dog!' i say to myself. Lisa comes downstairs and we act like nothing happened and continued our conversation, it bcame really late and soon we both fell asleep.

(The next morning)

Jungkook POV

I wake up to see everyone around the fire place awwwing at something, i go over to see what the commotion was and i see Lisa sleeping on Jimin's chest! How long have they been like that for! If they were a ship they would be called LisMin right aww that is cute! WAIT WHAT THEY CAN'T BE TOGETHER, WAIT--WHY NOT I SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR JIMIN YEAH--NO BUT THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE--OMG AM I JEALOUS?? WAIT BECAUSE OF LISA STEALING JIMIN OR JIMIN STEALING LISA? OKAY DEFINATELY BECAUSE HE STOLE LISA, WAIT--WHAT WHY DO I CARE LISA IS JUST MY...MY...WHAT IS LISA TO ME!? I hear Rose whisper in my ear, "You had you're chance!" Wait what does that mean, this is driving me crazy! When they both woke up[competley red] we all went Skiing, finally this is what i've been waiting for!

Lisa POV

My partner is Jimin oppa for this trip because the rappers all decided to leave! Tae's with Jennie unnie, I think V really got through to Jennie. Jungkook is with Rose unnie, weird combination, and of course Jin oppa is with Jisoo unnie! We were all having fun until i slipped! WHY DO I KEEP SLIPPING! Jungkook,Jimin and Rose all came up to me and asked if i was okay, i was about to reply but Jimin answered for me, "It's okay i got this." He picks me up in his arms and takes me inside, i could feel my face burning. He sets me down and applys the ointment and a small bandage. Jinsoo[;)LOL] comes rushing in and says, "Lisa are you okay?" i was about to answer but yet again Jimin answers for me, "She slipped and can't ski but it's fine i'll stay with her." aww Jimin oppa is so sweet!!! He buys me hot chocolate and this time he gets cream on his face. I descide to help him out but as my lips get closer to Jimin i have the urge to kiss him, i can see he wants to too because he leans closer. I'm just about to kiss him when Jungkook out of no where shouts, "HEY!" 'great way to ruin the moment Kookie!' i thought. "How you doing?" he asks. Once again Jimin answers for me, i think i'll get used to this, "She's doing fine and bet--" but Jungkook cuts him off and turns to me,"I was asking Lisa not you hyung!" i reply, "Oh i'm doing fine thanks to Jimin oppa!" Jimin looks at me sweetly and says "you're welcome" The ski trip ended late and we went home. Everyone all went home because they had a family trip except Jin he decided to stay with Jisoo, i wonder why... Jungkook got invited by Tae so i didn't have to worry about him being depressed or something for the holidays. I went home and my mum's still talking about Jimin oppa, this is going to be a long holiday!

(Rewind back to the Ski Trip)

Taehyung POV

So i get patnered with Jennie, my dreams are all slowly all becoming true first a kiss, now her agreeing to be my patner, this is the life! "Oh Lisa fell we should go check on her!" Jennie shouts. I grab her hand and pull her closer to me, "Don't worry the guys are with her she'll be fine, Jennie this is supposed to be a fun trip, just get loose come on!" We go ski down the biggest mountains and it was a blast. While were sitting down i finally muster the courage to ask Jennie no not that but this, "Hey Jennie why don't you date anyone? You're always this cool, strong person but i can tell you're really soft too." Jennie looks away and says, "My parents got divorced a couple years ago, they were married for years but one day my father just left with no reason, i was only 10 had no idea, my mum struggled being a single mum, we didn't have much money after he left, it was his fault we starved! My mum never re-married and worked so hard that we now do have money, i became a pop star so i could help my mum out. I just don't get love, why be with someone when you're just going to leave!" i see a tear fall down her face. I turn her head towards me and tell her, "Jennie i love you and i promise you i will never leave you!" Jennie holds my hands and says , "I know..." I lean foward and kiss her on the lips, her lips were so soft and she kissed me back, i ask her one last thing, "Jennie Kim will you date me?" she nods her head and wraps her arms around me. I felt a tear drop down my face, i did it i got Jennie to go out with me! We decide to tell everyone on text about us being together, we both have family trips so it's going to suck not to see each other but i'll be with Jungkook so i'll be fine. We hug goodbye and Jennie whispers to me, "I love you oppa!" and give me a wink while she leaves. OMG Jennie Kim just winked at me, i'm ready to die. 

{i hope you guys liked this chapter, it's the longest so far. Well i'm sure you guys are glad that you got one kiss in this chapter without it being interuppted! Anyway don't forget to vote,comment and follow for more!!!}

{so guys i wrote most of the chapters and was gong to release them one by one randomly but you know what screw that plan so thats why i basically posted 3 more chapters , i have many more waiting in line!!!}