Fluffy stuff \\ Kiribaku

(This is based off an rp I did with a friend (MajesticBeing1234). The rp gave me inspiration to write a fanfic, and thanks Majestic Being for helping me out. No smut this chapter, but plenty of fluff)
(Warnings: cussing, violence)
_______________________________________

"DIE YOU ICY HOT BASTARD!!" Bakugou screams as he flies towards Todoroki in another relentless attack.

Todoroki stands his ground, building up an ice wall in front of him to deflect Bakugou's attack. Bakugou smashes into the ice instead of Todoroki, making small shards of ice fly everywhere, the sharp edges creating small cuts on Bakugou. Bakugou let's out a snarl and stands back a bit to catch his breath.

"Stand down, Bakugou." Todoroki calls out in a calm, yet angry voice.

"NEVER YOU ICY HOT BASTARD!!" Bakugou screams as he moves to attack Todoroki again.

Izuku comes out of nowhere and runs towards Todoroki.

"Kacchan stop!" He shouts as he pulls Todoroki out of the way right before Bakugou hits him.

"Stupid damn Deku." Bakugou grumbles. He turns and punches Izuku in the gut. Todoroki gets really angry and shoots a few large icicles at Bakugou. Two of the icicles hit Bakugou, one cutting open his upper arm, the other cutting his leg.

Bakugou growls, the pain not showing on his face, despite the blood running down his arm and leg. Kirishima comes out of nowhere and grabs Bakugou's arms before he can attack Todoroki again. Small explosions pop from Bakugou's hands, but not enough to hurt Kiri. Bakugou, ashamed to admit it, might have a tiny (aka, huge) crush on Kiri.

"'Ey, calm down Bakubro." Kiri says. Bakugou's explosions stop and Kiri starts pulling Bakugou towards the dorms. Bakugou huffs and uses one hand to cover the cut on his arm.

Kiri looks at where Bakugou placed his hands and becomes slightly alarmed at the amount of blood.

"Bakugou, let me see." Kiri says, trying to sound calm. Bakugou glances at Kiri out of the corner of his eye and shakes his head. "I'm fine shitty hair." He grumbles. "You sure don't look fine." Kiri says.

Bakugou gives a slight 'tch' and starts walking to his room.

"Let me help you clean up." Kiri says softly, standing behind Bakugou as he unlocks his door.

Bakugou let's out a quiet sigh and pushes open the door. He leaves the door open to let Kiri in. Bakugou goes into his bathroom and starts rummaging through the cabinets, looking for ointment and bandages. Kiri follows Bakugou into the bathroom and gets a cloth wet with warm water. Bakugou carries the bandages and ointment to his bed and sits down.

Kiri sits down next to him and gently starts wiping blood off of Bakugou's face from the small cuts. Bakugou hisses softly and winces slightly from pain. Kiri looks at Bakugou, his eyes filled with concern.

"I'm fine." Bakugou grumbles as he takes the cloth. He finishes wiping his face off then goes to clean the blood off his arm. He grits his teeth and wipes the blood off the large wound. Once Bakugou was done cleaning the blood off his arm, Kiri gently wraps the wound with bandages.