Villain!Deku au [Katsudeku|Bakudeku]

(Villain Deku au, Katsudeku, and a pinch of Toga x Dabi. This takes place at the time of Bakugou's kidnapping. No all for one. Enjoy)

Katsuki pov-

"You were right, Kacchan," I snap my head up. Only one person has ever called me Kacchan. "D-Deku?" I say softly. He walks out of the shadows and the other villains move away from him as though they were scared. "Again, you were right Kacchan, I never became a hero." I grit my teeth and glare at him. "This isn't what I meant," I snarl. He laughs and comes closer, putting a gloved hand on my cheek. "Oh but Kacchan, this is so much better than being a hero." I pull away from his hand and shake my head. "What happened, Deku? Why are you like this now?" I ask. He chuckles and sits on a bar stool. "Oh, you don't know? Didn't I tell you to tell him, Tomura?" He looks at the guy with the weird hands. The guy with the blue fire quirk snorts and the blonde girl giggles. "Dabi, Toga, now isn't the time to laugh at Tomura," Deku says. He shifts in his seat and looks at me. I shift uncomfortably under the gazes of everyone, but mostly Deku. "You see Kacchan, you showed me that I could never be a hero. You told me repeatedly, and one day these guys approached me. I accepted their offer, and started climbing to the top like I would've done as a hero. I quickly became their leader, seeing that despite being quirkless, I was smart and tactful, and I could come up with a plan quickly. Actually, we often have debates about me secretly having a quirk for planning, or being smart." He giggles. "But back to the point. You are here on my command. Your attitude, and anger, it inspires me, but it also gives me this weird feeling inside, and Toga insists that I'm in love." "He is, it's the only explanation!" The blonde girl says excitedly. I roll my eyes and Deku smiles slightly. "But I wonder how I could be in love with you after all the pain you caused me. Every scratch, scar, and bruise you've given me, and yet everytime I look at you, I get this strange feeling in my stomach and chest." I shiver slightly and Deku giggles excitedly. "Oh, Kacchan, I have a question. Well, actually, I have a lot of questions, but I have one particular question I want to ask." "Spit it out, Deku" I growl. He claps his hands and leans forward in his seat. "Did you miss me Kacchan?" He asks, his voice a slightly higher pitch due to his excitement. "I mean, after I disappeared so many years ago, were you worried? Did you care at all?" He continues. I think back to the months following Deku's disappearance. How many sleepless nights I had worrying about the stupid nerd, how many meals I skipped because I couldn't eat without throwing up, how many times I stayed with his mom, mostly to feel close to him. How often I curled up on his bed, to the point they stopped smelling like Deku, and began smelling like me. I unconsciously began crying silently. I open my eyes when I feel a hand on my cheek and see Deku looking down at me. I sniffle and pull my face back into a scowl. "Oh Kacchan, did my question bring back memories? Perhaps I should've asked a different question. Here's another one that's been stuck in my mind, how's mom?" I swallow and look up at him. "She's sad. Messed up in the head. It gets even worse around your birthday, she starts talking as though you're still there sometimes." I answer honestly. It's his mother, he deserves to know. He frowns. "We should go visit her.." He mutters softly. He wipes the remaining tears off my face and slowly undoes the straps holding me to the chair, and the thing on my hands that's there to stop me from using my quirk. I look at him, as does everyone else, with confused looks. He giggles and slips his hand into mine. "No monkey business, Kacchan, or Kurogiri will put you at the bottom of the ocean." He looks at the warp guy. "I really would like to see my mother, I'm bringing Kacchan, Dabi, and Toga." The creepy hand guy huffs and Deku looks at him. "Were you wanting to meet my mother Tomura?" He asks. Tomura huffs and shrugs. "If you don't want to bring me, then don't" he mumbles. Deku smiles, making him look like a pure, innocent human being, but his clothes don't match his face whatsoever. He squeezes my hand and looks back to warp gate guy. "Alright, Kurogiri." A warp gate appears in front of us, and Deku pulls me into it, and I can sense the other two villains Deku wanted following. I close my eyes, and when Deku squeezes my hand again, I open my eyes to find us in his mom's living room. He grins and pulls me into the kitchen, where his mom was eating. She looks up hearing our footsteps and she looks as though she was about to pass out. I pull my hand out of Deku's and go over to her. She looks at me, then looks at Deku. "I-I-Izuku?" She stutters, her voice cracking. He nods, smiling excitedly. I slowly step back as Deku walks over to us. I watch as he embraces her, and I look up to see the other villains standing in the doorway of the kitchen. The blonde girl looks overly excited, blue flame guy looks bored, and warp gate guy just stands there with his arms crossed. "Izuku," The blonde says, breaking the silence, "this is a beautiful family reunion and all, but we should hurry. Tomura said we shouldn't stay out too long." Izuku lets go of his mom and looks at the others. Inko looks frightened as she looks at the others. "A-are these your friends Izuku?" she asks quietly. Deku nods and looks at the blonde girl. "Just a few minutes Toga, we'll go in a few minutes." Inko looks at Deku with tears in her eyes. "You're leaving again? So soon?" Deku nods. "We have to, but I will come back soon." He grabs my hand, kisses Inko's cheek, and gives warp gate guy a signal to make a warp gate back to the bar. I close my eyes as Deku pulls me into the warp gate, and open them again to find us back in the bar. He quickly says goodnight to the others, then leads me through a door, up a flight of stairs, then through another door into a bedroom. He locks the door with a key that hung on a chain around his neck, and then flops onto the bed. I sit on the edge of the bed and just stare at Deku. "Izu~" I say softly. He opens his eyes a little and looks at me. "I haven't heard you say that in years, it's been since, hmm, before you started calling me Deku, back when we were really young.." He mumbles. I slowly lay down beside him and start running my fingers through his hair. He smiles and snuggles against me. I look at him, and all I can see is the old him. Not this evil, villainous version of him. He nuzzles his face into my chest and I wrap my arms around him. He smiles and looks up at my face. "I was scared you would push me away because of what I've become.." I shake my head and sigh. "I can't see you as evil with you being all snuggly and c-cute.." he giggles and softly kisses my chin. "Goodnight Kacchan." he mumbles, snuggling his face back into my chest. "Goodnight Izuku.." I whisper back, and at that moment, I'm too comfortable to think about escaping.