Mina's Party ~ Todobakudeku

(I had no idea what to title this, but basically Mina throws a party at her house while her parents are gone for the weekend, Todoroki and Bakugou get drunk (poor Izuku). Enjoy!! ❤️)

Warnings: Explicit sexual content (threesome), alcohol, cussing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku pov-

I gasp as he pushes me up against a wall and forces his lips onto mine. I whimper quietly, trying to push him off without using my quirk, but he's stronger than me. He lifts me up, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the couch. He pins me down against the couch and forces his tongue into my mouth. I whimper again as he explores my mouth. I push against his chest but he just pins my arms down, growling slightly. "K-Kacchan.." I whine into the kiss. He pulls away and looks into my eyes. "What Izuku?" He growls. My eyes widen hearing him say my name, and I know he's being serious about this. "K-Katsuki...n-not here.." I say softly. I sit up, Kacchan straddling my lap as I gently caress his cheek. He leans his head against my hand and sighs. "B-but.." He whines. I shush him and wrap my arms around him.

Shouto pov-

I growl seeing Explodoboy on my little Izuku's lap and I walk over to the couch. I sit down behind Izuku and wrap my arms around him. He yelps softly and Katsuki growls. "H-hey Shouto," Izuku says nervously. I silently lean down and bury my face in his hair, breathing deeply. Izuku shivers slightly and he leans into me, which makes Katsuki mad. I smirk at him and stick my tongue out. I lean down and start kissing Izuku's neck, making him moan softly. Katsuki seems to get even more mad and he leans down and starts making out with Izuku. I growl softly and start nipping Izuku's neck, making him moan cutely again.

Katsuki pov-

I take my chance to slip my tongue into Izuku's mouth as Shouto makes him moan again. Maybe this'll work after all. I explore Izuku's mouth thoroughly, our tongues dancing together as Shouto continues putting marks on his neck, collarbone, and upper back. I break the kiss to pull Izuku's shirt off and quickly removing mine as well before going back to exploring his mouth. Shouto seems to get the idea and he removes his shirt as well as i trail kisses along Izuku's jawline and down his neck to his collarbone to start putting my own marks on Izuku. Once I'm satisfied with my work I sit back a little and look at Izuku. I tilt my head slightly, giving him a look of questioning and concern.

Izuku pov-

I look at Kacchan with his head slightly tilted. I look into his eyes and see the questions in his gaze. I swallow and nod slowly. Shouto seems to notice my nod and i feel his hands move to my chest, gently pinching my nipples. I shiver slightly from his touch and I see Katsuki push one of his hands away so he can get to my nipple. He puts his mouth on my nipple and starts sucking, making me moan. I start wondering where everyone else went, and who gave my boyfriends alcohol. I'm soon distracted from my thoughts as Shouto reaches towards Kacchan's chest and starts pinching one of his nipples. Kacchan moans against my chest, making me moan.

Shouto pov-

If Explodoboy wants to push my hand away from Izuku, then I'm gonna tease him. He moans, and reaches his hand around Izuku and starts teasing my erection through my pants. I moan and move my hand down to Izuku's waistband, slowly slipping my hand into Izuku's pants and teasing the tip of his d*ck. He moans loudly and grips onto Katsuki's shoulders. "Izu~" I whisper in his ear. "W-wha Sh-Sho?" He whimpers. "Are you a virgin?" I ask softly. He freezes up and Katsuki sits up straight. Izu blushes and I smirk. "You are, aren't you?" I tease. Katsuki snickers and grips the waistband of Izuku's pants. "Looks like we're gonna have to loosen him up before we can go on to penetration." He chuckles and starts sliding Izuku's pants off. I grab Katsuki's wrists and stop him. "Perhaps we should go find a bedroom, wouldn't that be more comfortable than the couch?" I ask. Katsuki moves his hands from Izuku's pants and stands up. He grabs Izuku bridal style and starts up the stairs. I grab our shirts and quickly follow. Katsuki slams open the door furthest from the stairs and walks in. I follow and search for a light switch. I find it and flick it on to find a huge canopy bed in the middle of the room. Izuku whines at the light and i turn it back off. I close and lock the door as Katsuki carries Izuku to the bed. I drop our shirts on the floor and climb onto the bed with them.