Kirishima's Birthday

(This is hella late lmao sorry-)(This is trash, I'm sorry)

Warnings: NSFW, profanity

Eijirou walked downstairs the morning of his birthday, wearing one of his boyfriend's t-shirts. He happily bounded into the kitchen, calling his thanks to everyone that called a happy birthday. The smell of fresh pancakes drew him to the kitchen where Katsuki had made breakfast for him only. The redhead wrapped his arms around his blond boyfriend, smiling softly up at him.

"Thanks for breakfast babe," he said as Katsuki shooed him towards the table.
"Of course," the blond responded as he set the plate down where Eijirou sat.

Eijirou scanned the plate before him. A small stack of pancakes decorated with varying red fruits, whipped cream, and some red drizzle. Upon studying the drizzle he could barely make out the words 'happy birthday shitty hair' which made him smile. 

After the redhead finished his breakfast, his blond boyfriend dragged him upstairs to his dorm. He locked the door behind them and pinned the redhead against the door, immediately attacking his neck with kisses.

"Babe," Eijirou mumbled, gently pushing his boyfriend away. "We can't be late for school again. The squad wants to go out, it would suck if we got detention."

The blond huffed but reluctantly stepped away, letting the redhead get ready for school. They left the dorms, heading to class. The rest of the squad eventually caught up and they all walked to class together. As soon as they got there Denki disappeared, but the group brushed it off knowing exactly where he'd gone.

~Insert time skip here cause ya bitch is lazy~
~After School~

After school, the squad took Eijirou to the arcade to celebrate. Katsuki was beginning to get irritated. Mina finally caught on to the blond's irritation and the redhead's anticipation.

"Hey, why don't you and Bakugou go on. Kami wants to see if he can beat Baku's high score at Alien Fighters," Mina spoke to the pair.

Eijirou looked up from the game he and Katsuki had been playing. His attention was snapped back to the game as Katsuki let out a cry of victory. Eijirou pouted and shook his head, turning away playfully as Katsuki leaned close to him. 

"Babe~" the blond cooed, "you owe me that victory kiss now~"

Eijirou huffed and turned his head back to the blond, planting a quick kiss to his lips before getting up so he could talk to his best friend. 

"Are you sure Ashido?" The redhead asked.
"Of course silly! You two go enjoy the rest of your evening," Mina responded.

Katsuki didn't waste any time dragging his red-haired boyfriend away. Eijirou called his goodbye to his friends as he was dragged away, waving at the rest of the group. 

"So what do you have in store for me?" The redhead asked once the two were outside.
"It's not a surprise if I tell you now is it?" The blond responded, dragging his boyfriend behind him as he hurried down the streets. He'd decided the bus would take too long and they'd get to the dorms faster by walking. 

Eijirou pouted and gently tugged on the blond's arm. The blond didn't respond or even slow his pace. He didn't slow down until they were on the floor of his dorm. He'd even dragged Eijirou up the stairs. 

"Can I at least have a hint?" The redhead pleaded as he was forced to sit on the edge of the bed.
"Nope," Katsuki responded before walking into the bathroom.
Eijirou rolled his eyes and stood up. "It's my birthday babe," he argued, standing in the doorway of the bathroom.
"And that's the point of the surprise," Katsuki responded as he wiped the makeup off his eyes.
"Mm, well I don't want a surprise," the redhead said, walking up behind the blond. He wrapped his arms around Katsuki's waist, sliding a hand up the front of his shirt. 
Katsuki swatted Eijirou's hand away, rolling his eyes. "Patience."
"I've been patient all-day babe. The stunt you pulled earlier in class wasn't very nice by the way."
"What? Did me bending down get you hard?" Katsuki responded with a smirk as he rolled his hips back against the redhead.