Christmas Chapter

(Y'all, I had to force myself to write this I have 0.00 motivation to write) (Enjoy this 4938 (5007 words including A/N) word one shot, I came up with most of it as I went along. Sorry if it's crap, it's now 6 am and I started around 2 am I think)

(Warnings?: Profanity, 18+ topics mentioned/hinted at, kinda soft Bakugou)

(Ships: BakuDeku (main), small amounts of TodoKiri, SeroMina, ShinKami, TsuChako)

Christmas Eve, 10:07pm

"I can't believe I let you damn extras keep me up this late, I'm going to bed," Katsuki said grumpily as he moved to get up. "Wait, Bakugou, you have to stay with us and help us catch Santa!" Denki said. "Dumbass, Santa isn't real!" Denki flinched and pouted, sniffling (fakely). Hitoshi shook his head at Katsuki and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. "Oh come on Bakugou, don't be so mean to Denki," the indigo-haired male said. Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Damn it, you extras. Fine, I'll stay until eleven, but if you keep me up any later I'm blasting your asses to the north pole!" Mina giggled quietly as she put her phone away. "Midnight," she said, crossing her arms. "Fuck no! I'm going to bed now if you're going to try and keep me up that late." "Please Bakugou?" Eijirou said, looking up at Katsuki with puppy eyes. Katsuki flicked Eijirou's forehead angrily. "Fucking fine shitty hair. Midnight, but I'm going straight to be after that." Eijirou grinned brightly and nudged Mina. Mina smiled and pulled her phone out, typing quickly. "What the fuck are you fucking extras planning?!" Katsuki yelled, trying to grab Mina's phone. Mina swiftly rolled away from him, not pausing her typing at all. "Bakugou, be quiet or Iida is going to yell at us," Denki hissed. "Shut it Pikachu!"

Christmas Eve, 10:48pm

The squad got Katsuki to settle down and he was now leaning against a wall on his phone. Eijirou and Mina had moved away from the group to discuss something with each other. Denki crawled out of Hitoshi's arms to join the other two. Katsuki glared at Hitoshi, who raised his hands as if to claim himself innocent. "I've only heard the minimum. I don't know anything." "Tell me what you do know," Katsuki growled. Hitoshi shook his head. "I can't, Bakugou, Mina would kill me," Hitoshi responded. Katsuki grumbled and slumped against the wall. He was too tired to do anything. "That's fucking bullshit. They better not be planning some shitty surprise."

Christmas Eve, 11:11pm

"Quick, quick everyone make a wish," Eijirou said in a hushed tone. Katsuki rolled his eyes but silently made a wish. Denki crawled onto Hitoshi's lap, leaning up to whisper in the taller boy's ear. The indigo-haired male whispered something in return that made the blond fluster and cover his cheeks. "If the two of you are going to keep up with the PDA I'm fucking leaving," Katsuki growled. Mina giggled and decided to poke at him teasingly. "Why? Is it 'cause you're jealous Bakugou?" "Fuck no, why would I be jealous of their cheesy asses?" Bakugou growled. Mina smirked teasingly. "Oh it is 'cause you're jealous. Who is it Bakugou? Who do you like?" Eijirou leaned forward, looking at Katsuki as Mina teased him. "Come on Bakubro, spill the beans." "It's tea Kiri, spill the tea," Mina corrected. Katsuki rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I don't like anyone raccoon eyes," he growled. "Is it Kiri?~" She asked teasingly, leaning closer to the blond. "Fuck no!" The redhead looked hurt at the way Katsuki had said it. "He's taken anyways, and I only like him as a friend," Katsuki said. "And I'm not fucking gay," he added quietly, looking away from them. "Is it Uraraka?" Mina pressed, not catching on. "She's taken too," Hanta pointed out. "Oh, true... come on Bakugou, tell us who you like," Mina continued to press. "I already said I don't like anyone! I'm going to bed if you keep pestering me!" "Hey, don't you have a crush on M- hmph!-" Katsuki cut Eijirou off by pouncing on him and covering his mouth. "I suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut, shitty hair, if you want to be able to kiss your boyfriend under the mistletoe tomorrow," he growled lowly. Eijirou audibly swallowed and nodded quickly. Katsuki stood up, shaking his head. "I'm going to bed," he said flatly. "But Bakubro, it's only 11:45!" Eijirou called as Katsuki walked away. Mina quickly pulled her phone out and messaged someone.