Bakugou's Birthday Gift\\Kiribaku

(It's Easter, and yesterday was Bakugou's birthday, so I've decided to write a BakuBirthday Easter special)
Warnings: Explicit sexual content, explicit language (cussing is to be expected with Bakugou)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGOU!!" Everyone shouts as Bakugou walks into the dorms. Bakugou rolls his eyes and walks to the couch. He flops down, and closes his eyes. A few moments later someone else sits down beside him. Bakugou cracks open his eyes and finds a cheerful redhead sitting beside him.

"Happy birthday." The redhead says softly as he leans up to kiss Bakugou's cheek. Bakugou smiles slightly and wraps his arm around Kirishima.

Everyone who had previously been in the room seems to have disappeared, and Bakugou assumed it was to leave the birthday boy and his boyfriend alone.

Kirishima snuggles into Bakugou's side and turns on a scary movie.

About halfway through the movie, Bakugou notices that Kirishima is hardly even watching the movie. Kirishima was instead staring at Bakugou's face, a small smile still on his lips.

Bakugou looks into Kirishima's eyes, and after a few moments, Kirishima looks away.

"Ha, I win." Bakugou mutters.

"Is everything a competition to you?" Kirishima asks.

Bakugou smirks. "Yeah, pretty much." He chuckles. Kirishima sighs and chuckles softly as well.

Kirishima smiles. "I've got to go to your room to get your birthday present ready."

Bakugou gives Kiri a questioning look before moving his arm so Kiri could get up. "I'll text you when it's ready!" Kiri calls out softly before darting upstairs to Bakugou's room.

Bakugou let's out a soft "tch" before going back to watching the movie.

Approximately 7 minutes and 23 seconds later (no, Bakugou totally wasn't counting) Kiri texts Bakugou to come upstairs.

Bakugou gets up and forces himself not to run to his room. When he gets to his room, he slowly opens the door.

(Things are about to get spicy, if you dont like it, dont read it)

(I warned ya)

Bakugou opens the door to reveal a nude Kirishima laying on his bed.

Bakugou's eyes widen before he walks into the room and slams the door. He locks the door and walks over to the bed. He stares at Kirishima, who was laying on his stomach, his on his arms as he watches Bakugou. Bakugou just stands there, staring at Kirishima's naked body.

Kirishima looks up at Bakugou, who had grown a rather large lump while studying the naked redhead.

"You just gonna stand there and admire the view, or are you gonna do more?" The redhead asks softly.

Bakugou's head turns sharply to look at Kirishima's face. "M-may I?" The blonde asks, cursing himself in his head for stuttering.