Stuttervile

I actually got some sleep that night not that is mattered. That night I had a dream about the future not that it made sense. That just meant I would be stuttering ALL day. So back to sleep I had gone.

I bolted up in bed after yet another dream that was the same darn thing. It had been one that filled me with fear so I was covered in a cold sweat.

"That makes it twice now." Tom said sitting by the window. "Mind explaining now." He asked what happened earlier to which I hadn't answered.

"It-it's non-none o-of your busin- business." I stuttered. Tom bursted into laughter. "Wh-why are yo-you laugh-laughing?" I asked.

"That stutter." Tom said Laughing.

"Cu-cut it out!" I said. He kept laughing. "Tom!!" I shouted managing to not stutter.

"Yes." Tom said Smiling clearly trying to contain his laughter the jerk.

"It's n-not fun-funny." I stuttered.

"No, it's hilarious." Tom said smiling. I glared at him he's have fun with this I just know it. He chuckled proving that he was indeed enjoying himself. "Why the scary face?" Tom said in a teasing tone. I stuck my tounge out at him then curled up on my side, my back to him. "You gonna tell me about the dream?" Tom asked slightly annoyed.

"N-no." I said hiding under the covers.

"Why not?"

"Ca-cause it-it's non-none o-of yo-your busin-business."

"Hmph." I heard Tom grunt. After a while of silence I drifted off to sleep. I was woken up by the sound of Tom pacing back and forth in the room.

"Morn-Morning." I said sitting up.

"Finally." Tom said looking at me.

"Wha-what?"

"You missed breakfast again!"

"I-I di-did!?!"

"You missed McGonagall as well."

"Sho-shoot!"

"Which brings up another topic!"

"Uh whi-which is?"

"Seeing the future." Tom said crossing his arms.

"O-oh th-that."

"Yeah that."

"I-it com-comes an-and go-goes."

"And causes stuttering."

"Ye-yeah." I stuttered looking down. He let out a sigh.

"What was it?" He asked. I could only shrug. "What did you see?" He asked.

"I-I don-don't kno-know." I stuttered. He glared at me clearly not believing me. "I real-really don-don't kno-know." He let out a low sigh.

"Well whatever it was it scared you didn't it?" Tom asked. "I mean you woke up twice in a cold sweat." I nodded recalling the feeling of terror.
It was cold and the feeling reminded me of snake skin. Whatever it was it must have something to do with a snake. One name kept coming to mind. Not one that I know of course but still.

"Nagini?" I muttered to myself.

"What about her?" Tom asked.

"Yo-you kno-know her?"

"Yes she was... nevermind that just why did you say her name?" Tom asked. I looked at him straight in the eye.

"She was what?" I asked. Tom shook his head.

"Doesn't matter not anymore."

"I-it kin-kind of do-does."

"No it doesn't mudblood, now why did say her name?"

"Don't call me mudblood."

"They answer me when I ask a question." Tom said angrily.

"Fi-fine th-the na-name jus-just kee-keeps pop-poping in m-my hea-head o-okay." I said. He let a sigh laying down on the end of my bed.

"See was that so hard. Even with the stuttering." He said in a teasing tone. I glared at him. "Wow so scary. Oh and we need to go talk to Dumbledore then head to your classes." He explained and with that he was gone. I looked at the book that sat laying on my bedside table. I stuffed it in a drawer then got dressed.

Once finished I looked at bedside drawer. "I-I gues-guess I-I hav-have t-to." I said opening it and there sitting by it's self was Tom's Diary. I ran my hand over the leather cover picking it.

"You done feeling me up?" Tom said. I turned around and there he was leaning on my bed post smirking.

"Wh-why a-are yo-you smirk-smirking?" I asked stuttering.

"Oh nothing it's just been awhile sense a girl couldn't keep her hands off me." He said.

"Wel-well I-I hav-have t-to car-carry yo-you aro-around." I said.

"Fair." He said "Shall we go?" I nodded heading for the door. Tom disappeared into the book and off we went to Dumbledore's.

---In Dumbledore's office---

"Is there anything you can tell me about your vision?" Dumbledore asked calmly and thus I said everything I could about it, stuttering all the way. When I was finished Tom looked at me with wide eyes. Dumbledore just stood there looking at me not saying a word.

"Gu-guys?" I stuttered.

"Well what the f-" Tom started.

"Tom!" Dumbledore and I shouted cutting him off.

"N-no swear-swearing!" I shouted at him. With that I began to rant at Tom about not swearing which I don't think he paid any attention to at all but Dumbledore listened like he always does. He's such a good headmaster that way.

"Can we go now?" Tom asked as soon as I finished. I nodded heading for the door.

"By-bye Dum-dumble-dumbledore." Stuttered leaving Tom following close behind.

"Goodbye." I heard Dumbledore say as I closed the door behind me.

"Nagini was turned into a snake." Tom said walking past me.

"Wha-what?" I asked walking behind him. Tom turned and looked back at me walking backwards.

"And what a beautiful snake she is." He said still walking backwards! The jerk whenever I do that I trip and fall. What a lovely person he is...I really don't like him.

"Weirdo." I said.

"Says the bookworm who keeps feeling me up." He countered. I laughed he did have a point there. We're both mega weird aren't we. The rest of the day proceeded like normal expect with stuttering and the few times a large snake named Nagini kept popping in my head. Other than that nothing went wrong.