Hop Hop

"Why a rabbit?" I said picking up Kale from the floor. Kale had been hit with a rouge spell and turned into a brown rabbit. Mcgonagall came rushing over. She looked at Kale then around the room. Malfoy was in the corner of the room snickering with his lackies.

"Take him to the nurse while I deal with the mess." Said Mcgonagall and with that I left the room and headed to the school Nurse to drop off Kale. Instead of Mcgonagall just changing him back.

"Hey Mint." I heard James call from behind me.

"Skipping class again." I said plainly James came up beside me and just smiled. His hair was a mess looking like it had been tugged on recently. "Your hair is a mess." I said pointing to his raven hair. James fluffed his hair then called it good enough continuing to follow me to the nurse.

"So Mint I've got a question, We know that Tom gets a major plus from the link but do you?" James questioned.

"I don't know." I said it hadn't thought about how the link affects me. Tom can't die but it doesn't seem like I get anything from the link.

"He can't die and can read your mind, is it two ways? I think I'd be cool if you could talk to snakes now." James explained he has a point can I read Tom's mind? I don't think I can and I don't think I can talk to snakes now.

"Yeah I got nothing."

"Too Bad that would've been awesome." James said it was then that a I saw red mark poking out from under his shirt collar.

"James what's that?" I asked pointing to his neck. James placed a hand over the mark.

"Evidence that me and another student got carried away in a broom closet." James said with a smirk.

"You shouldn't be fighting." I said especially if you end up with marks "you'll get caught."

"It wasn't fighting exactly." James snickered as we approached the nurse's office.

"James go back to class!" James's face lit up at hearing Aaron yelling at him from inside the nurse's office. James bolted his way inside started laughing. I walked in and saw Aaron with a bloody nose.

"Oh shut up!" Aaron shouted at James. James just kept laughing until Hermione came over and slapped his arm.

"He tripped and bashed his nose into the stairs." Hermione explained that sounds painful.

"Kale got turned into a rabbit." I explained holding out Kale who just wiggled his little nose. Hermione smiled a little then heard James chuckle and slapped him again. I dropped Kale off then Hermione and I headed to our respective classes. Class was more than half way over when I got back and kept feeling Tom's gaze on me again. You'd think that I'd be use to this but I'm not. One more week and the year is over for most students. What will happened this summer?