Hello again naturally

Tom disappeared into the book shorty after handing me Cella and hadn't come out for what's now been two days. It's been peaceful except for my arm keeps feeling weird what with my tattoo moving so much. Now I'm stuck playing the waiting game which is not something I enjoy. And I have to play it for two things. I've been careful about sleeping as well just so I get enough of it. To make things more irritating I've been restless for no real reason which doesn't help me sleep. Potions suck!

So to review Tom is beginning to worry me. Glenda maybe visiting soon. I'm having trouble sleeping even though I'm trying and I'm behind in potions class!!!!! Which maybe I should've started with. Maybe I could have someone tutor me? Ugh! I hate feeling stupid. I slammed my forehead down on my desk with a loud thud. Someone send help my brain does not understand this potion madness. This is Kyle's department not mine. I raised my head back up with a sigh. I tried reading the text on the page again but my brain still didn't want to work with me. I closed the textbook of horror.

"Ugh what to do?" I said leaning back in my chair. I want to do something but I don't know what. I could do research on the curse. I can't visit Cella Levi would have to help me and she's busy. I can't seem to study nor sleep for that matter. Tom isn't around to annoy me. It's to peaceful I hate it. Research it is I guess. I grabbed Tom's diary and walked down to the library.

"Ms. Mandriff shouldn't you be studying?" Asked Snape who had caught me on my way into the library. Do I wanna answer? No but I have to.

"I can't seem to focus." I admitted. He scowled which came to no surprise.

"And you were beginning to do so well, even with you missing classes." He said. Tom really does make potions easy to understand.

"Well if there's one thing Tom is useful for it's learning potions." I said with sigh.

"I see so why is there a problem?" Snape asked.

"He's been locked up in his diary for two days now." I said plainly.

"I see well at least he's not getting into trouble." Snape said looking at something behind me. I turned around to see two kids kissing in the hallway then quickly turned back around. Just why?!

"Anyway I'm gonna do some research or at least try to." I said walking around him. "Bye Professor Snape." I said escaping into the library and down into the secret room. I let out a sigh as I began to do some research. Not really being able to focus on a darn thing. It's frustrating to be honest.

"Looks like all I can do really is sleep." I muttered. I stared at the ceiling and dozed off. If only had stayed awake.

"Hello again Mint." Said the one the only pain in my dreamscape Glenda Warnin. Once again she was sitting on the other side of a black round table sipping tea. Now I'd be find with Glenda if it wasn't for the fact that when she's in a dream I can get physically injured. So I avoid the tea if I can resist.

I looked around "yes hello." Where is she? The table was in the center of a gazebo that was in a very dark, dead and dreadfully gloomy garden. I looked at Glenda and to be honest he sense of fashion when it comes to clothing is the main thing I give her points for. Not many in my opinion can pull off and navy blue and black poofy dress with a low collar like hers either. However the her hair being dreadlocks some of which being in a ponytail the rest hanging loose I can't help but wonder if she has a little crown. Don't ask why I just do.

"Hannah is playing so don't worry about her." Glenda explained. Hannah being the peacock that if I say the wrong thing trys to kill me.

I wish I was joking!

"So been awhile..why am I here?" I asked still cautious.

"I wish to talk about your new "friend" is all." Glenda explained cheerfully.

"Oh you mean Tom?" I asked she nodded with what looked to be a very forced smile.

"I can feel the bond between you and him and it annoys me." She explained smiling clearing straining her face. I'm finding that attract some crazies, please send help.

"Wait how can you feel it?" I questioned.

"I just can and I'm not explaining any further, now you can set a area up where he can walk around freely and be far from you." Glenda explained.

"You're telling me this why?" I asked.

"Because the closer you two are the harder it will be to break and more annoying it will be for me." Glenda explained.

"Okay...." I said suspicious of her reasoning.

"Anyway what's your opinion on him?" Glenda asked.

"Well the thing is that I'm fascinated." I admitted rubbing the back of my head.

"I never thought I'd see the day." Glenda said looking rather shocked.

"What?"

"Oh nothing."

"Okay? So how do I set Tom up with his own area?"

"Create a rune it doesn't even have to be a real one in fact it's just a symbol and draw on the inside cover of his diary, that'll set it then you can create a area using the same rune around the school and so long as you are both in the area he won't teleport to you, well unless he wants to or whatever." Glenda explained waving her hands around some.

"Ugh, I hate runes." I said slamming my head against the table. I'm gonna feel that when I wake up. Potions, runes, riding a broom and....that one spell I won't say the one. Well they bother me simply because I have trouble with them. Send someone who's able to help me please!!!!

"Well that's annoying." Glenda said looking up.

"What?" I questioned my chin laying on the table.

"Oh you'll see." She said and with that I woke up and head hurting from where I slammed it against the table. Looking around I saw Tom pouting in a chair.

"Why are you so hard to wake up?!" He shouted. I shrugged and walked out the secret area heading straight for the dorms....wait what time is it? You know I don't care and just got some useful information. Well come to think of it how did she know?