Casual Convos

When I woke up the sun was going down meaning I missed even more classes....yay. I would have to make them up during the summer. I shivered a cold chill making its way up my spine. I looked around and saw Tom sitting at my desk reading a book. I slipped off my bed and started reading over his shoulder.

Tom chuckled. "You suck at sneaking around Mint." He said smiling still reading his book.

"I know." I said. He laughed as he closed his book. "You're in a good mood." I said.

"I could say the same to you." He said standing up.

"Yeah well I slept rather well."

"I could tell. It was almost like you were dead....almost." Tom said. Was I sleeping that well? Wow. "So about that mental block." Tom said.

I shrugged "I have no idea."

"Want some help?"

"I wanna try to figure it out by myself some more first." I explained.

"Okay it's not hard to find me." Tom said "and to be honest I myself would like to know what it is."

"Okay..." I said my mind drifting a little.

"Mint." Tom said bringing me back from wherever my mind had been.

"Uh yeah." I said.

"I asked if we could go to the library. I wanna look something up." Tom said then crossed his arms. "I'm guessing you weren't paying attention." He said grumpily.

"Sorry my mind was wandering." I explained sheepishly.

"Well can we?" He asked. I nodded my arm started to feel weird. I best not sleep tonight for nightmares could await me. I pulled up my sleeve just to be sure. Unfortunately I was right. Yay another set back of the year. There on my arm my tattoo of a peacock was moving again. Now it only moves as warning of nightmares, prue evil approaching which I guess Tom isn't somehow and of Glenda Warnin. Glenda being the Ravenclaw scientist that haunts my dreams.

"What's that?" Tom asked staring at the peacock as it danced across my skin.

"A warning." I said. Come to think of it my tattoo didn't react to Lucius, Tom's diary, or well Tom in general. Why? It's reacted to Balla, and prue bloods that were giving me dirty looks but not Tom. Maybe when I go to the library I'll look into it. Oh wait it's when we go to the library now....I sound a little crazy. The number one thing though is that block. That mental block is a real pain. I've had it for years. My uncle said that once when I was younger my dad was freaking out because I couldn't speak for the whole day.

"So are we going?" Tom asked.

"Yep." I said pulling down my sleeve. I grabbed a few things and headed down to the library. There moody two point O and mini Nicolas Flamel were studying together, or well more like Nathan was getting moody and Kyle was trying to explain something. Yes this is them trying to study.

"Hey guys." I said walking up to them Tom standing behind me.

"Hey." Nathan said jumping up from his seat.

"You here to study too?" Kyle asked.

"Sort of. Tom wants to look something up and I'd might as well look some stuff up too." I explained.

"Let me guess he's looking up stuff on the dark arts." Kyle said.

"Actually no." Tom said. Hold the phone. What?

"Oh. Then please enlighten me on what your doing?" Kyle asked. I snuck over to Nathan without Kyle or Tom noticing.

"Kyle seems irritated." I whispered to Nathan tuning out Tom's and Kyle's conversation.