The Horrible Plan

Tom had Lucius find Nagini never stopping to explain his plan to the prueblood.

"I honestly think that you're gonna get me killed." I mumbled. The more I thought about the plan the more it made me uneasy. I've never been one to repeat something meaningless without reason. What can I say I know that something will go wrong, but I just don't know what.

"You won't die, how many times do have to say it?" Tom asked rather annoyed.

"Till I can believe it." I said grabbing my notebook jotting down my notes of the day.

"You're such a pain." Tom groaned now highly annoyed. I'm a pain and so are you Tom, so are you. Tom bit his lip. "If it comes down to it, I'll save you okay." He said which helped a little, not much but a little

Next day was what I'd call my dying day. Of course how true it could be was becoming more and more real. We had to go into the woods late at night so I could meet Nagini. The slithering snake was somewhere among the shadowed bushes or behind a blacken tree. The woods that belong to the unicorns. Creatures of all things prue and good.

"Stop trembling." Tom said walking beside me. I hadn't even notice but he was right I was shaking like a leaf. I kept walking then my foot snapped a twig with a loud crack.

"Eep!" I squealed. I knew it was me yes but that was way to loud for comfort.

"Jeez you're such a wimp." Tom said walking ahead of me. Well yeah I'm on edge, somewhere here there's a huge snake that could end up killing me, then what. Tom probably wouldn't care, I mean he is the Dark Lord after all or as Olivia calls him Dark Prince. The bushes next to be rustled and I jumped back away from them. Only to find out there was no need. Out of the bushes came a prue white horse, a unicorn or as I felt like calling at the moment, a angel.

"Unicorn!" I said trying very hard not to scream. I quickly wrapped my arms.

"What?!" Tom turned around and his jaw dropped. I wove my fingers into the mane of the great beast. I buried my face in her neck. Yes, it's a her and yes I know this unicorn. Tom walked over slowly, his eyes wide.

"How have you been Daila?" I asked quietly. I knew I would get no understandable answer but that didn't matter. Daila made a happy neigh so I knew everything was okay, at least for her.

"You should still be careful." I said "now go on, head home." I let go of her mane and she trotted off. I let out a sigh, for some reason I was feeling much better. My nerves were settling.

"So what was that?" Tom said suddenly, I jumped my nerves hitting the roof once more. I quickly turned around startled to high heaven.

"Don't tell me you forgot I was here." Tom said walking up to me.

"N-No." I lied or at least tried. Tom like everyone wasn't convinced.

"Don't bother lying you suck at it." Tom said wacking me upside the head. He's not wrong. I then felt something wrap around my ankles something scaly and cold.

I fell down to the ground my hands catching me but they got scraped on some small rocks.

Nagini

She wrapped herself around me tightly.

"I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!" I shouted trying to get her off of me. Nagini wrapped herself around my arms restraining me completely. Tom sat there trying not to laughing as I struggled to free myself. Then her grip got tighter. I screamed out in pain as the snake start to squeeze the life out of me. Tom just stood there watching. He didn't care. Nagini made it to my neck squeezing so hard that black splotches dotted my vision. I was getting cold.

"Witch or no witch, you're still my daughter." I heard the voice of my father say I could almost picture his warm smiling face.

"Hey Kiddo welcome to weirdo station aka platform nine and three quarters." I heard my Uncle say cheerfully like he always did. That had been my first time on a train. The day I first went to Hogwarts. I had been so happy. Even though terrible things happened that year I still couldn't wait to come back.

"Happy Birthday Minty." My sister had said.

"Uh yeah Happy Birthday Mint." I remember Alex saying. That was all so long ago. Tears gathered in my eyes. Nagini was going to kill me. I couldn't cast anything.

I needed air.

I heard what sounded like muffled hissing and Nagini's grip loosen. Then everything went black as I tried so hard to breathe.

...help me

I woke up in Tom's arms as he was carrying me somewhere but I quickly pasted back out far to worn out to do or say a thing.

Hellooooooo? Did you guys think I wouldn't nearly kill Mint? Ha it was so obvious. I know you guys must hate me, right? No? Damnit! I'll getcha next time...although it maybe a little bit. At least I can annoyed some people by not being pro.

Wizard OUT!