Q and A

Answering the few questions I have been blessed with.

ONETRUEWEIRDO blessed me with two questions

1. What is the name of your cat?

His name is Vincent like the beast from the original beauty and the beast show. He's a white and peach colored fluffy Maine coon cat. I love him even when he's being a grouch.

2. Why did you write Tom Riddle the way you did?

Well for one Tom Riddle for me always seemed like someone who craved attention, and with his background it made sense. He wanted to be the number one wizard which is how he became a Slytherin. Now let me mention that people pay the most attention to the number ones. (Which can be very useful when writing.) So maybe he became what he did because of the little attention he received. Wizards paid attention to him, not muggles.

Another thing he's a teen! I my self am a teen and can relate to the hormonal rollercoaster. It's not just being horny so I try to show it. He's in a unfamiliar situation with unfamiliar people. I made him childish because I can't really find any teens who don't act childish even a little bit. I tried too. He has to keep someone else alive forcing him to put someone above himself. He has to pay attention to her and she to him. That may not make sense I'm sorry but I have some trouble explaining things to people.

If you have questions for the Q and A feel free to ask. Please don't feel like it's a dumb question because there are none I promise you. Stay safe you guys.

-Wizard OUT!