♦️Chapter Five - A New Reality♦️

The relation of the species, meaning the notes that Red made⬆️➡️
Song: Gavi's Song - Lindsey Stirling (Brave Enough)
Word Count: 3387
This is gonna be a long chapter, but it explains everything about the history I created. Buckle up!

I had hoped that it was all a Dream. I had hoped that I had just fallen asleep as Akia told me about one of her stupid werewolf stories. I was just begging someone that none of this was real.

But it was.

It was all very real.

I sat on my bed, my comforter wrapped around me as I held my hair to the side, Nonna tending to my wound. Akia was pacing around my room, nervously looking between me and her brother, who was sitting on my desk chair.

"So what happened?" I looked over at Akia as she spoke, thinking she was talking to me, but she was staring at Eiden. I turned back to my grandmother, wincing as she pocked the tender skin.

"She went after me, I...well, I had to explain everything to her!" Eiden looked desperately at his sister, who just raised her brows in response.

"That's not what I meant-"

"We were attacked," I spoke, drawing the siblings attention over to me. It hurt to speak, but I had to clarify everything that happened. "Eiden saved me from one wolf, but there was another."

Akia looked from me to her brother. "Only two?"

Eiden nodded.

"And where are they now?"

"Dead."

"Good."

Nonna was quiet during the entire exchange. She poked my arms, telling me to lift them. My right was perfectly fine, but I couldn't lift my left without having a spike of pain shoot through it. She simply sighed, nudging my arm out of the way.

"Nonna, what are you doing?" I asked, watching as she grabbed my shirt. She effortlessly ripped me off, sending me into too much of a shock to realize that I was just wearing a bra with Eiden around.

Oh my lord, I was just wearing a bra with Eiden around.

"Have some decency!" Akia screeched, forcing her brother to turn around. He didn't protest at al, hiding his reddened face in his hands. She quickly covered his eyes as he continued to look away.

"Nonna, what-" I didn't get to finish my sentence before my grandmother ripped off my bra as well. I frantically covered my chest with my one working arm. "Nonna!"

"Red, put your arm down," she commanded in a tone that forced me to obey. Slowly, I moved my arm away from my chest, sharing a look with Akia as she continued to keep her hands over her brother's eyes. "Look what you got yourself into."

"It wasn't me!"

Nonna just huffed, opening a new package of gauze as she looked at the siblings. "Which one of you is a better healer."

Without facing me, I watched Akia and Eiden glance at each other, before the former looked back at Nonna. Slowly, Akia pointed at her brother as he raised his hands, an audible gulp coming from both of them.