♦️Chapter Nine - Moakdé Haven♦️

The rooms in Red's home⬆️➡️
Song: How Did We Wind Up Here? - Jen Brook (How Did We Wind Up Here?)
Word Count: 1676
Map of Moakdé Haven⬇️ Blueprint of Red's House⬇️⬇️

The rooms in Red's home⬆️➡️Song: How Did We Wind Up Here? - Jen Brook (How Did We Wind Up Here?)Word Count: 1676Map of Moakdé Haven⬇️ Blueprint of Red's House⬇️⬇️

      Eiden opened the door and I gasped in surprise

      Eiden opened the door and I gasped in surprise. The house was absolutely incredible. A living room was right in front of the main door with a cubic staircase to the right. Next to the staircase and behind the wall in the living room was the dining room, the places completely set. On the left side of the living room was the kitchen, one that was huge and filled with all one would need, even a stone wall that two ovens and two microwaves were set in.

      "This is incredible," I whispered, spinning in a circle and taking in my surroundings.

      Eiden chuckled, walking towards me. "I'm going to go back to the car and grab your stuff. Akia will take you to your room and Nonna should be here shortly."

     I nodded, waving to Eiden as he walked out of the house. Akia approached me, grinning from ear to ear. "Come on, I'll take you on a tour."

      "Hey, I thought you said nobody has been here for years, how do you know the layout of this place?" I asked as I followed Akia up the stairs.

     "When we said that, we meant that no one had been to Moakdé to live before. We've all been here to study our surroundings and living situations if we ever were in a situation like this."

     "Ah," I nodded as Akia turned left and led me down the hall.

      "Okay, we'll start at the end and make our way down. This is Nonna's room." Akia opened a door to reveal a large room with a sloped ceiling and a bed centered on the left hand wall. A chandelier hung from the ceiling and a balcony was attached to the back wall, although there wasn't much of a view. The balcony was on the back of the house, so all that could be seen was the incline of the hill.

      "These rooms are huge," I said as Akia shut the door and led me to the next one.

       The girl chuckled. "Yeah, well, it was made for a goddess, so it might as well be a mansion."