INSATIABLE

Perth and Saint started dating a year ago. Perth had always been gay but Saint? Straight as a ruler.

Saint likes girls with big tits and huge ass bums. He said he likes the feel of touching them comfy stuff.

Saint is a stunt man for famous actors in Thailand. He participated in almost all of the action filmed movies. He's that good in his profession. He was living a life in which girls want him. He's got the looks. His fair skin is goals. Has a high pay. He was fine perfectly playing around.

But all of that shit crumbled when a whole Perth Tanapon came into his life.

Perth is a tan semi-muscular guy. He may not have that visible abs yet, but he's working on it. In Thailand, even with the hot weather, most people are usually white-skinned. But Perth loves his natural skin. He doesn't wanna use whitening stuffs just so he could fit in. Perth may not be popular to locals, but to foreigners he's Pornhub worth. A dom that can be a complete sadist and his sub will just completely give in.

How did the two meet?

Perth came with his friend that was a famous actor. He got curious on how the scenes behind the camera works as he's also studying the filming industry.

When he came into the set, his eyes were automatically locked on the beauty that was doing dangerous stunts.

The first time he saw Saint was when he was flipping in the air while holding a fake sword.

Perth thought he saw an angel but damn, he was a human. A boy. An angel boy. Perth can't help but stare at the beauty screaming because of his fight scenes. To him, it was music to his ears.

Saint then got down as soon as he finished filming his stunts. He was sweating like crazy but he was still so handsome in other people's eyes.

The moment he got off from the safety lines and buckles, a man caught his attention as he was a new face on the set. It was the first time he saw him.

Little did they know that when they locked eyes, their fate also has been sealed.

- Time skip -

A year later.

After a year of dating, Saint was getting frustrated. Perth haven't touched him. They've never gone beyond kissing.

"I'm a healthy 23 year old man what the fuck does he expect from me? To not feel anything when he's literally there being hot as fuck while just breathing??!! I can't take anymore of this bullshit I'm gonna end this fucking drama once and for all!" Saint was screaming in his head.

Perth and Saint decided to travel abroad. They've always wanted to visit the west side. They are curious about the ambiance and culture.

When Perth asked Saint about this trip, Saint nodded nonstop as if saying he'll definitely go even if he wasn't asked to.

When they were at the LAX airport, the moment Perth got off the plane, it's like Saint felt like all eyes were on them. Especially Perth.

Perth has this perfectly tanned skin with not that much biceps but still hot as fuck. And his eyes. Oh my word, it's THAT attractive. One look and you just wanna spread your legs and let him take you.

Walking in the airport to get their luggages, Saint was getting uncomfy. The girls and gays eyes were ogling Perth as if he was a high quality meat walking around the place.

Perth noticed the pout on Saint's lips and flashed a smile.

Saint's eyes widened.

Saint: Stop smiling!