REGRET IV

Chen drove fast enough that he reached Perth's destination in just half an hour. Even though it should have took him an hour or so, he was determined to talk to them man he need to set things straight with.

Chen called him again.

Chen: N'Perth, I'm outside of mall the already.

At the moment, Perth was gonna have a mini fan gathering. He just wants to hang out with his fans and to lessen the pain that he's actually feeling.

Perth: Ok khrab. Which entrance are you at P'?

Chen: The one near McDonalds.

Perth: Im on my way P' but- what do you wanna talk about with me khrab? Is it something important khrab?

Chen: Yes. It's very important Nong. So please, hurry up before your fan gathering starts.

Perth walked towards the entrance that his P'Chen was talking about and after a few minutes of walking, he finally put the phone down as he already his P'Chen. He looked exhausted and stressed out. Alot of questions are wandering his head right now.

Perth: Sawasdee khrab P'Chen

Chen: Nong, let's go to a coffee shop. Anywhere is fine. I just need a place to talk you with.

Before they could even move, Perth already warned the person infront of him.

Perth: I-if this is about P'Saint, then please let's just let things be khrab P. If he doesn't wanna act in the series anymore, I don't have anything more to say khrab. I respect his decision. Please, let's just let everything be. And we're also close to getting a new artist to play the role Pete. The audition started last week khrab. 2 more days and we'll finally have results P.

Chen: You already got that far nong?

Perth: Khrab P'Chen. Everyone was down hearing the news of Saint leaving but we all need to move on and give other people a chance. The show must go on khrab.

Chen: What if I tell you that Saint is still willing to play the role as Pete?

Perth was taken a back. The shocked face was visible to Chen.

Perth: W-why the sudden change of heart, khrab?

Chen: He never lost interest in wanting to continue this series with you guys. It was me who made a rash decision. It was me that decided this, not him. And that's my fault Nong. It's because I let my ambition get the best of me. I want him to be well known. Not just in Thailand, but internationally. I see so much potential in him. And I don't want him to waste his talent if he just push his luck here in Thailand. I want him to wander, explore. I want him to show that the world have so much opportunity to give. And for that dream, I'm willing to do whatever it takes, to make everything come true.

Perth: And as his manager, I know you only want what's best for him khrab. And I completely understand that now. I admit P' at first I was disappointed. We promised each other that it's us who started this, and that it's us who should finish it. But now, I understand his circumstances. He has a lot of opportunities right infront of him. He should grab it. And not let us be a hindrance towards his success.

Chen was confused but amazed at what he was hearing. Perth doesn't sound like a 20 year old kid at all. It's like he was hurting but he was rationally thinking about their situation.

Chen: Nong I-

Perth: You both don't have to push yourselves anymore P'Chen khrab. We'll be perfectly fine. Thank you khrab.

Perth wai'd at him.

Perth: The fan gathering is about to start P'Chen khrab, good luck on your journey with P'Saint.