END GAME

Love By Chance Series ended.

So does the good relationship of Perth and Saint.

flashback.....

Perth: I-I like you P'Saint. I don't know when it started but I suddenly realized that I wanna stay by your side forever. I wanna take care of you. I wanna love you.

Perth was stuttering in every word he said.

Saint's eyes widened but quickly turn into something weird. It wasn't disgust. But empathy.

He made the longest sigh before dropping the bomb.

Saint: Im sorry Perth but I don't swing that way. Yes I took this BL series but I just wanted to gain experience. You're still very young Perth. Maybe you'll find someone better soon. But Im sorry its not me.

Perth's tears suddenly fell down. He was dumped. But despite the painful answer he received, he still managed to smile softly at Saint.

Perth shook his head.

Perth: No. Why are you saying sorry to me? This is my own doing. You didn't do anything wrong. Thank you for being honest with me, P'Saint. It was what I needed. Thank you again.

Perth wai'd at Saint and was about to leave when Saint called him out.

Saint: Where are you going Perth? We have an after party dinner together with the rest of the production team. Let's use this opportunity to kill the awkwardness we'll feel in the future. Please?

Perth turn around to face his P'Saint with a smile and a face with no trace of tears anymore.

Perth: Yes, I'll be there. I just needed to go home and change clothes.

Saint: But you have a lot of clothes here.

Perth: Ive used them all to be honest. I need new ones. Im feeling icky. And please, let's not be awkward with each other just because you dumped me. I may only be 18 but I can accept defeat if it is one.

Saint smiled seeing how Perth treats him normally.

Saint: Okay then, I'll wait for you at the party okay? We'll text you the location.

Perth: Okay P'Saint. Thank you. Im gonna go ahead now.

Perth turned his back against Saint and Saint watched as the guy leave him until he was out of sight.

Present

Saint's POV

Perth never attended the after party. He never showed up. He never answered anyone's call. He turned his phone off. I went to his house to pick him up but his parents said he left with some of his friends.

Its been two months since it happened. I still don't hear or see any sign of Perth. He just vanished. Even if I tried looking for him, he can't be found. He doesn't wanna be found.

Is he that mad at me? Of course he is. I dumped him. But I just don't want to get his hopes up. Being honest was still the better option. But, I just lost a younger brother. He was kind, handsome and most of all caring. He may sometimes mess with me but still he never fails to make me laugh. What a bummer.

Anyway, Im already headed to an important meeting at a restaurant in Siam.

I headed to the restaurant directly and opened the door. I made my way to the table where P'Chen, P'Pupae and P'New, Title, Earth, Mark, Gun, Plan and Mean were there. One person was missing. Maybe him knowing that I'll be here made him back out.

I sat down at the seat they saved for me.

3rd Person POV

Saint finally settled down at his seat. He wai'd at everyone after not seeing them for a month.