REGRET V

The day came home while his entire world were crumbling. Saint felt like dead inside. Of course they've already found a new person to play as Pete. There are a lot of aspiring young actors that wants to debut no matter what the role is.

The next thing Saint realized, he was already on his bed, laying and his brain was just blank. He just can't process yet the fact that he was replaced that easily andㅡ he broke his promise to the person he started this journey with.

"I am such an awful person. And I'm the older one."

He didn't sigh. Instead, tears came rolling down his puffy cheek. He started crying hard then.

The promise he made with Perth is important. Too important that he don't mind rejecting other projects the moment he's offered the role of Pete again. He won't hesitate to cancel everything for it.

But in the end, he couldn't do it. He couldn't fight for his right and for himself.

Depression.
Regret.
Anger.

He wished these words were enough to describe what he's feeling at the moment but noㅡ it's more than that.

He wanna keep crying but crying doesn't bring anything back.

He felt like he needed to talk to Perth one more time so he decided to call him but as expected, no answer. It just kept ringing.

Perth didn't block him yet so it's probably a good sign.

He kept calling him even though he knows no one's gonna be at the end of the line.

After a few times of trying, he finally gave up.

"He doesn't wanna talk to me."

Obviously.

Who would wanna talk to a traitor? Atleast to Saint, it was a big deal. Was it also the same with Perth? He didn't even looked hurt that much.

He thought of moping for a while but it wouldn't make a difference crying over spilt milk, wouldn't it?

But for the day, he was done. He needed to recharge so without eating much, he headed to his bed straight, and forcefully closed his eyes to sleep.

The Next Day; 11:30 AM

Saint thought he'd have the energy to even lift a finger but no, he overslept.

Why?

Cause he wasn't able to sleep easily last night. After rolling and rolling over and over on his bed for a few good minutes, he finally drifted to dreamland. Although it was past midnight already.

"What will do I even have to get up? I'm so messed up right now." He though to himself.

Then a knock on his door made him flinch.

It was his mom.

Mae Nuk: Saint, get up already. It's almost lunch.

Saint: Good morning mom.

Mae Nuk: What's up? You don't have work today?

Saint fell silent.

As a mom, she knows fully well something happened even without his son telling him.

Mae Nuk: Come on, we're gonna talk this over lunch. Get up already.

Saint didn't want to but his mom forced him. Not like he had a choice.

Over lunch, Saint told his mom everything. Everything including what happened with Perth.

Mae Nuk: Then why don't you just move on already?