FOR YOU

Perth and Saint have been dating for almost 3 years since their highschool days. They were graduating students when Perth confessed and Saint was so happy that the love was mutual.

3 years have passed, theyre on their 2nd year in college.

The couple encountered some problems with their relationship but they try their best to understand each other rather than just ending the day with an arguement.

When they were still freshmen, the couple decided that they'll both join the soccer club.

Not wanting to be apart, they really did.

It's been a year since they've joined, Perth noticed how Saint fell inlove with the sport. The smile on Saint's face whenever they're about to head into the field was something else.

He admits he was kinda jealous for the attention Saint was giving to the sport, but of course that's just too childish to even have a fight with.

Saint's POV

I have been doing my best with soccer, but Perth's name was ringing more to them.

Let me describe my boyfriend:

Handsome, smart, sociable, friendly, thoughtful, has the same height as me, and he's really really kind to other people.

I thought he wouldn't get any better than this but it looks like he's good with everything he do. Including soccer.

At first, I only convinced him to play the sport just because I don't wanna be apart from him for a long time. If possible, I wanna see him most of the time. Call me greedy, but I love him. And I want him visible in my eyesight, for inspiration.

Perth is a very supportive family, friend, and a lover too. His calm demeanour makes him more cooler than he already is.

In our relationship, it's always him that gives way to me. Whatever I want, he'd willingly support and give it to me.

So when I said I'll join soccer, no inch of doubt was visible on his face.

I may sound like I'm bragging but what I'm stating is true. Everyone can just envy us but I have the best boyfriend in the world. That's a fact.

Perth doesn't even hide the fact that he's dating me from his friends and family.

Yes, they all know about us. So I also did the same. I introduced him to my family.

At first they were confused, disappointed. I thought for sure we'll have a hard time asking for their forgiveness but we were wrong. In just a month, they already accepted us.

I mean, how can they not?

Perth was really persistent. Everyday he would drop by at our house, continuosly talking to my family even when they ignored him. He did everything he can so my family can accept him. And the result was completely worth it.

My parent's saw the dedication Perth put up with them just to make my family realize that he's serious about me. And I admit I fell inlove all over again.

So I also did my part. Everyday, I show him how much I love him. I give him everything he wants, even though usually it's just a kiss.

Yes. A kiss. Mostly in the cheeks.

Even if he doesn't ask much from me, I still do my best to give him the love he deserves.

When we were new to the university, Perth admitted he didn't really thought about what club will he join. So I convinced him to join soccer. Although he has zero interest in it, he still joined.