REGRET II

"We started Love By Chance series together, we should end it together. Right Perth?"

Perth was reminiscing his and Saint's past conversation.

They were both having fun that day while on break because it wasn't their scene to shoot.

"You've already made your decision. I'm sure you won't change your mind anymore. You have always been the determined one. Once you make a decision for yourself, it was hard to stop you. But I admire that part of you. Only this time it hurted me." Perth thought to himself.

Perth: Then, let's just move on from this.

And he made the deepest sigh he could ever make.

Perth was on his way to a fan gathering. He asked his manager to do this just to personally thank his fans. For 2 years, he was receiving alot of love. Some are hate but he mastered the art of ignoring haters and bashers. He completely overruled his insecurities and he's proud of it.

After a few minute drive, Perth finally arrived at the event. Perth was at the second floor of the building and when he looked down on the ground floor, his fans were already there. He was shocked to see so many of them he wanted to tear up a bit. But he stopped himself from crying before he could even meet his fans aka his family.

The event took place in a mall so it was open to all people.

As he was walking towards the escalator to finally go down and hang out with his fans, he saw a familiar person that even his fans know oh too well.

Perth didn't know what to do so he just smiled and wai'd at him.

Perth: Sawasdee khrab P'Saint

Saint: S-sawasdee

Perth didn't even hesitate to walk pass him. He had this poker face after he wai'd at him. That made Saint's heart sting a bit. Usually Perth is too smiley or he likes skinship too much. But now Perth didn't even bother to playfully talk with him.

As Perth took few steps away from Saint, he stopped on his tracks.

Saint called out his name and turned around to Perth.

Saint: I'm really sorry Perth. I really am.

Perth didn't answer. He didn't move from his spot.

After a few seconds of being silent, Perth turn his body towards Saint.

Saint was surprised to hear Perth talk.

Perth flashed him his softest smile and said,

Perth: Sorry? What for?

And Perth walked away as soon as he saw Saint not giving any answers.

He finally reached the escalator, ready to meet his fans.

Or was he?

His heart was shaken. But he can never be affected by this much. It is Saint's life and decision afterall. He doesn't have any say or right with it.

The fans screams were heard when finally Perth got on stage. It was a free fan gathering as a simple thanks to the people that was with him for the past years.

Saint on the other hand was frozen on his spot. After Perth asked him the question, he was just blank. He didn't even see the care that Perth used to give to him. It's like Perth suddenly doesn't want to have anything to do with him. And it hurts him a lot.

"What have I done?" Saint questioned himself.

Saint was actually on his way back to his agency as he was just done meeting with some of his friends that he didn't get to meet for years. But when he saw some people gathered around with Perth headbands and other merches indicating that they are Perth's fans, he immediately asked one of his friends to ask someone from the crowd what the event was for. And that's how he knew that Perth was gonna be there. So he stayed even after his friends already left.