REGRET III

It was a nice, fine day.

To Thailand, that is.

But to Saint the world felt sad, lonely, empty. All because of a promise he couldn't keep. He was the one who said those phrase, but he was the one who took it back without permission. To other people it may be just a simple thing, but to Saint it was more than just a decision.

Perth was there when he needed a shoulder to cry on. He was there when the situation got tough. He was there when he needed him. And he couldn't even say thank you properly to him, and he broke that trust Perth gave him.

"I wish I could do something, Perth. I really do. I wanna work with you again." Saint thought to himself.

Saint, on his way to his agency, received a call from his manager.

Saint: Hello khrab P'Chen?

Chen: N'Saint, where are you?

Saint: I'm on my way there khrab.

Chen: Will you drop by at the mall near the building? We need to meet someone by lunch. It's already 11.

Saint: Okay khrab.

Chen: Then, be careful on your way here.

Saint cut the line off.

He sighed.

Saint and his manager never opened up about their conversation again the day they told the news of Saint dropping out from the series.

On the road, he didn't even have the strength to speed up his car. He lost the excitement of having new projects. He is thankful, but the thrill of doing all the projects lined up for him were all gone with happened between him and Perth.

After half an hour of driving, he finally arrived at the mall and went straight to the parking lot.

He got out of the car and went straight to the elevator.

After a few minutes of walking, he found the restaurant that P'Chen texted him. There he saw his manager with a woman.

Chen: N'Saint, over here.

Chen was calling him excitedly while waving his hand.

Saint went straight to his manager.

He wai'd at the both of them.

The woman smiled at him sweetly.

Chen: Nong, this is P'Jane. She have a proposal that I know you won't refuse.

Saint looked at her and wai'd.

Jane: Sawasdee kha. Im your P'Jane. So Nong, I would like to offer you a job.

Saint looked at his manager than back to the person having a conversation with her.

Jane: So, I wanna offer you a series to be aired in China. Of course the shoot will happen there. We have already casted all of the characters and we're only lacking with one cast, and we're hoping you'll accept this.

Saint was dumbfounded. A series in China. This is great opportunity. But-

His P'Chen enthusiastically talked to him.

Chen: Nong!!! This is great news!!! You can be in a series again and this time it's abroad!!! You'll be known more worldwide!!

But Saint didn't even hesitate to answer her.

Saint: Can I think this through first? I wanna take this job without any regrets.

Chen's eyes widened. He was shocked to see Saint having secons thoughts. He thought for sure he was gonna accept this happily.