END GAME III

Its been a month since Saint saw Perth walk away. For a month, Saint had been constantly hurt. No amount of comforting could give him the warmth he was looking for. Only one person could give him the strength to be himself again. But he was nowhere to be found.

Perth abruptly quit the fanmeet event. He didn't wanna be a part of it anymore. He didn't wanna be a part of Saint anymore.

When Saint found about it, he was just silently crying. Instead of being annoyed with the drama, everyone was understanding and worried.

The fanmeet had to be postponed for atleast 3 weeks. They need to fix the problem and find Perth asap.

After Perth walked away that day, he never went home. Even his parents didn't know where he was but Perth left them a message saying he wants time for himself.

Everyone respected his decision. He was young. The peer pressure that he's feeling, they probably went through it that makes them understand him more.

Saint was in his room. Not even wanting to go out and eat. He just kept on redialling and redialling the number of the man he was looking for. But all he could hear was the machine. It was a on loop. The scenario. Saint was lonely. He'd cry thinking about Perth. Ends up falling asleep and it's the same routine again the following day.

For a week, Saint had been constantly locking himself up in his room. He doesn't even wanna see the sun that shines brightly through out Thailand.

Saint: I wanna see you Perth. I miss you so much. Please just give me another chance.

His tears suddenly fell down again. Just like for the past week, he had been crying again.

Mae Nuk had seen the same scenario for the past week. At first she intended to just let his son cry everything out, but as a mother, she was hurting as well.

When he saw his son cry again today, it was when he approached and hugged him tight in her arms. She was well aware of what's happening to his son.

Mae Nuk: Saint, stop crying already baby. You've been crying everyday your eyes are more than swollen. Please? It hurts to see my baby like this.

Saint's sobs got alot louder. He let it all out and started asnwering his mother.

Saint: B-but mom, I-I rejected h-him. I-I let him g-go. I-I didn't m-mean to. W-what should I-I do? It h-hurts s-so much.

Saint was touching his heart. It was aching so much.

Mae Nuk cant help but just hug his son tighter. It was torture. He wanted to help his son out but where on earth is Perth hiding?

The room was filled with silence. Saint was sobbing for a couple of minutes until Mae Nuk noticed that Saint fell asleep.

Mae Nuk: Even in your dreams, you're still crying. I'm always gonna be here for you son. No matter how hard it is. I'll always be here.

×××××

The routine continued for another week.

2 weeks.

2 weeks of pain.

2 weeks of suffering.

2 weeks of wasted time.

Today was the day that Saint wanted to go out. But only to be in one place.

He slowly went down the stairs ready to go.

Mae Nuk was surprised.

Mae Nuk: Where are you going Saint?

Saint: I need to go somewhere for a while mom.