REGRET

"It's fine if you don't wanna take part in this series anymore. We respect your decision."

In a quiet room, all were gathered for an important meeting. The doors were shut. Everyone had their mouth closed not wanting to say anything. Even the director himself wouldn't dare open his mouth.

Love By Chance Season 2 was confirmed. Yes. It was what most of the fans wanted. And finally, it's coming true.

But Perth broke the silence.

Perth: So, let's get this done for P. I still have an appointment at 11. Its already 9:30.

He nonchalantly opened his mouth while looking at his watch. He doesn't look bothered one bit. But everyone in the room is. They are bothered that Perth may not show it, but they know he's the one who's hurting in this situation the most.

Chen: See? N'Perth already approves. So what's more to talk about?

Perth: We can't force people to be a part of something unwillingly. It can ruin the production and the effort of the entire team.

Everyone gulped hearing one of the main cast voice his opinion out.

Perth: P'Saint, It's fine. Thank you for the past season. It was a very memorable experience for me.

Saint without saying anything, was just staring at Perth.

Perth gave him a bright smile saying it was fine.

New: Okay, if that's your final decision. We won't force it.

New went straight to Saint and Chen. He extended his hand and offered them a handshake.

New: It was nice working with the both of you. This season is gonna be different especially with Saint out of the picture. But we'll do our best to find the best replacement for you.

Chen and Saint shook New's hand and was about to leave. New went straight to his seat and settled himself.

Saint and Chen got up and properly wai'd at everyone. No voice were coming out from all of them.

Chen already got out of the room when Saint was looking at them one by one especially to Perth.

Mean: I hope one day you won't regret this

Saint's attention was diverted to Mean who spoke a few words, but it got stuck in his head.

Saint quickly got out of the room and left them.

Perth: So- who's gonna be my new partner Khun New khrab?

Literally all of them were looking at Perth.

In the past interviews, Perth kept on telling the reporters that he always wanted to work with his P'Saint. He feels the most comfortable with him. But now there's no second chance for it. Everyone in the room all knew that fact so they can't help but be sad for him.

New: So since it has come to this, I'll be handling an audition again. Ugh. Another work added again but what can we ever do? Does anyone here know why he quit?

Nobody answered.

New: Okay. Then, Perth I'll text you the details next week. Please clear your schedule even just once a week. You need to be there for the audition together with Mame. You know how this works right?

Perth nodded.

Perth: Khrab Khun New

New: Okay for now, that's it. We'll inform everyone of you once the audition is done. You may now leave.