END GAME IV (Real End)

Saint: Make me yours already.

Perth didn't wait any longer. He started stripping his shirt. Seeing Perth's naked body, Saint can't help but point out the changes in him.

Saint: You grew taller. You have the same height as me now. You even have abs now. Why did you suddenly become so hot?

Perth chuckled.

Perth: Are you falling even deeper Saint?

Saint: I love you for who you are even before you looked like this.

Saint went in for a kiss.

Saint: But you looking so attractive, it's gonna be bad for me. People will start fantasizing you. I don't want that.

Perth laughed. Saint has just admitted to himself that he's inlove with Perth but he's already this possessive towards him.

Perth: You dont have anything to worry about. I only love you.

Perth slowly went in for a kiss. A kiss that he intended to do short but Saint locked him in his arms.

Saint: Take me already

Perth was hesitating. It was his first time. He doesn't wanna hurt and disappoint his new boyfriend.

Perth: Im afraid I'll hurt you

Saint: You wont. I trust you.

Saint's eyes was glistening with love. He wanted him no matter what. The trust is there.

Saint: I know you won't do anything to hurt me.

Perth: But I dont have condoms and lube

They both paused.

Saint: That is a problem. So, what do you wanna do now? We'll do anything you want.

Perth: I dont know.

Saint pulled Perth by the neck and whispered something.

Saint: Let's go to a hotel.

Perth was shocked but still agreed.

They both dressed up. Before they got out of Perth's room, they kissed again lustfully. Theyre finally together. Nothing's more satisfying than getting your love reciprocated.

They went downstairs together in where they found Perth's parents.

Saint wai'd at them.

Saint: Im sorry for bothering you khrab

Perth's mom: It's fine. Im just happy that you look okay already.

Saint smiled and nodded.

Perth: Mom, we'll go ahead. We need to go somewhere now.

Perth hurriedly pulled Saint outside and got in the car. He started the engine and drove onto the nearest store.

Perth's car already found a parking spot. When Perth was about to open his car door when Saint stopped him.

Saint: Stay right here. Let me buy the stuff we need.

Saint got out of the car and started walking towards the convenience store. After a few minutes of waiting, Saint finally head back to the car.

Perth: You bought it?

Saint: Yup. Now, let's find a place where we can make love.

Saint smirked at him. Perth's desire went higher. He feels like Saint is provoking him.