END GAME II

Their practice for the day ended.

Perth immediately prepared the stuff he needed to take with him so he could leave the place.

Althrough out the practice, he felt like suffocating. Touching and feeling Saint was hard for him. Every touch made by the other sends him off. He missed that touch. LBC gave him the privilege to be happy with him now it's the one giving him pain.

Perth hurriedly put all of his stuff inside his bag when Plan grabbed his hand. He was on the verge of tears but it didn't fall when he saw Plan having this worried look on his face.

Plan: Perth, are you okay?

Perth: Im fine.

Plan: You sure? Doesn't seem like it.

Perth faked a laugh.

Perth: I really am fine. Stop worrying about nonsensical stuff.

Perth tried his best to be okay but Plan is like his brother. He knows him too well but Plan respects Perth.

Plan: If you feel like you've got no one to rely on, Im here. Im gonna listen to whatever you have to say.

Perth then laughed again.

Perth: What the hell are you talking about? Im fine. Reallyyy.

He stretched out the last word to give assurance to the other party.

But still, Plan wasn't having any of it.

Plan: Perth, I'm your brother. After all we've been through, we aren't just friends anymore. If you need a hand, I'm here. Okay?

Perth looked at him with a smile and nodded. He's thankful to have met such a wonderful person.

Perth: Then, I'll go ahead.

Plan: Where are you going?

Perth: I need to go somewhere.

Plan: Okay.

Throughout the conversation, Saint was just there. Quietly eavesdropping. But right before Perth could leave, he already caught up to him and pulled his arm.

Saint: Perth, can we talk?

Perth: What for?

Saint was broken. Perth doesn't even wanna talk to him anymore unless it has something to do with work.

Saint: Just please, come with me?

Perth: I need to go P'Saint. It's really important.

Saint: You always leave when you're with me. Where do you go anyway?

Perth: It has nothing to do with you right?

Saint felt something sting. It wasn't from a bee but it sure hurt his heart.

Saint slowly let Perth's arm go. It was a sign that he should give up talking to him and just let him be.

Perth: Then, Ill be going na khrab.

Perth properly wai'd at Saint.

Perth pulled the door open of their practice room then Saint's eyes was wide open unknowingly.

He saw Perth talking to a girl.

A small, petite girl that look so cute.

And she somewhat had the resemblance of-

Saint: W-why does s-she kinda l-look like m-me???

It was an utter shock to him. His mouth was just in awe.