Sunshine [Wheeljack]

"Wheeljack!" You screamed "Let me out!"

You were thrown around in his chest, yea he was trying to protect you, but it was hard to breathe, your body became sweaty. You knocked on his chest hard

"PLease" you cried. You heard him grunt. Then a sound of a jet engine getting farther away. You collapse on you knees. His chest opened up, blinding you from how bright it was. His servo grabbed your frame

"Are you okay?" He asked

You breathed heavy

"Y-yea, I j-just need to catch my b-breath" you wheezed.

He held you to his chest. You opened your arms in a hugging position

"I'm sorry sunshine, didn't think dreadwing would be here,"

"It's okay"

His body warmed up. He lifted his servo and held you to optic level

"You sure,"

"I'm positi-" you got cut off by jet engines

You turned around. Seeing nothing, but sky. Then soon saw outlines of the jets. Purple and black. Decepticons obviously. And they were coming in fast. Wheeljack didn't notice, he was to focused on your frame.

"Wheeljack, we gotta go" you said waving your arm.

"Hmmm, oookay" He cooed, he never moved

"I mean now!" You called

He shook his head. And look towards the sky, but it was to late. All the vehicons transformed except one. He crashed right into Wheeljack, sending you flying.

"AAAAHHHH WHEEELJACK," you screamed

He twisted his body and tried reaching for you, 5 feet out of reach. He again twisted, you reached for his digit. you held on tight, he brought you to his chest, and you both crashed in the water. Wheeljack sunk to the ground. You were squirming out of his servo, took about 30 secs. Wheeljack was knocked out, his optics off, and his body limp. You swam to his face plates, tried to scream but bubbles. You placed your hands to his cheek.

Please, come back!

Not focusing on yourself, you were running out of breathe. You vision started to go black, but before you passed out, his optics shone bright and saw you. He quickly grabbed you and pushed off the ground to the surface, putting you in his chest once again. Making sure no vehicon gets you.

He took out his katanas and fought off the vehicons. Kicked the bodies in the water. He opened his chest and carefully grabbed your unconscious but still alive body. He held you gently in his servo. He pushed your chest with his digits, trying to wake you up. And pushed sometimes gently and sometimes to rough. The last time he did it your eyes shot open and you started coughing up water. His optics widen, you stood up and he put you up to his face plates. Another hug, that you accepted as always.

"I'm so sorry sunshine"

"Sush it's not your fault...

I take it back, it's kinda your fault"

480 words

A/n - eh it's alright, Idk where this inspiration came from. It like 2:30 am so like ( ͜ʖ)

~A