Terrifying, I Love it[Dreadwing]

Requested by Goldensboi

Male reader

Uh a little bit of sexual stuff i guess. it near the end

Enjoy~

—————

"Ah mother fucker" you said. Clutching your side. The blue energon seeping through between your fingers. Stumbling behind a rock and sat on the ground. Looking at the wound.

You hissed in pain

The sound of pedesteps were in earshot. Getting a bit louder

Trying to contact base, you lifted your digits to your helm.

But it was suddenly stopped as someone grabbed your wrist. You slowly looked up and your face meet Dreadwings. The second In command of the Decepticons.

Something hit the back of your head.

"Stand" he said

You obeyed and stood up slowly trying to bare through the pain.

He grabbed your wrist and pulled it tight. Yanking you off the ground.

"Let's go" he said holding his gun barrel to your head. Pushing you forward

You grunted in pain

"Dreadwing to Soundwave, I'm requesting a ground bridge to my location"

The familiar portal suddenly appeared in front of the both of you. The green and blue tints filled the area with color.

Dreadwing put more pressure to your head and pushed you harder into the portal. The familiar nausea hit you hard. The light change from the outside to the nemesis inside made you optics go wide.

The color behind you suddenly disappeared and Dreadwing led you down the hall

"Ah so This is your guys base. Nice colors"

"Shut up"

You chuckled

Leading you to the door. It snapped open and showed a room. Computers on one side and a cell on the other.

The cell door opened and Dreadwing shoved you inside. Tripping over your own feet you stumbled a little and he shut the door. The cage shook from how hard he slammed the door.

"So much for a warm welcome" you mumbled

Dreadwing sighed and walked towards the computer. Typing away.

—Couple days later—

"Hey hot stuff" you smirked. He avoided eye contact.

"When's my next meal I'm kinda starving here" you whined

"Soon. Now just be quiet"

You huffed, turning on your heel to the back of the cell. Placing you back to the wall and sliding down. Sitting down. Starring at Dreadwing as he worked on his computer. His fingers flew across the keyboard.

When you looked away Dreadwing looked up from his work and right at your frame. Admiring it from afar, his optics scanned your frame up and down.

You body structure. He admired and loved it. Not that he will ever admit it though.

Looking to the side you caught him looking

"Slacker, I saw you looking"

His optics widened and quickly looked away. Back to his keyboard. A bright blue blush formed across his face.