Got Em'[Optimus]

I'm inspired

I'm inspired.

Credit to Autumn123Charlotte

They are amazing.

—————

Wheeljack came stumbling out of the hallway. Holding his chassis. He came stumbling over to Ratchet.

"Yo, Doc? I don't feel comfortable..." he said shakily.

"I'm busy, Make it quick. And don't call me Doc" he sighed.

He leaned down and gripped his chassis harder.

"My Spark...it hurts...something...is...coming out." He mumbled shakily.

His Chest suddenly opened and he screamed. A hand coming out.

"Hello Miko." Ratchet said calmly.

"Come on Ratchet, you're such a fun killer." She sighed. Climbing out of Wheeljack's chest.

"Yeah" Wheeljack agreed.

"I'm the chief of medics. It's my job to be the 'fun killer'"

Optimus walked over slowly, Ratchet turned towards him.

"Hey Optimus. What's up?" He asked. Optimus held his hands close together, like he was hiding something. Shaking with worry on his face.

"Uh...Ratchet..." he held his hands higher. 'Blood' showing on his hands. A human arm sticking out of his chest. He held his chest with one hand and stuck out the other.

"Help...help me!" He said, holding his hand out. his frame shaking. His face scared and worried.

Ratchet, Wheeljack and Miko screamed loudly. Ratchet fainted and Wheeljack ran away with Miko in hands. Optimus watched them run. And his face went to worry to a small satisfaction. He moved his hands to reveal you. Your hair a mess and covered in fake blood. You climbed out of his chest.

"So...Did we get them?" You asked.

"Totally did!" Optimus said smiling. Looking down at you.

"Awesome" You said fist bumping him

"So. Who's next?" You asked excitedly.

—————

279 words

I love this no doubt.

A~