Race [Ultra Magnus]

I was watching TV and it was like a kids show and I got this idea.

Might be opening request soon. Be prepared

Okay so you know how the bigger they are the like more ground they cover. Yea like since the bots are like huge they cover better ground than humans so...

Anyways enjoy~

—————

"(Y/n)!" Miko called.

You lifted your head up from your arms and looked over towards Miko.

They were in a small huddle. You sighed and stood up and walked over to them.

"What?" You said looking down at them

"I have something to do" she said happily

You rolled your eyes and smiled and sat down next to Jack.

"What's your 'big idea'" you air quoted

She snickered

"So since the TV is broke right?( go with it) I thought. When the bots walk down that hallway" she pointed behind her "We round that corner and race them. See who will win. Either us or them, if one of us wins we get the money" she said and pulled out a 10 dollar bill from behind her and smacked it down on the floor.

You chuckled.

"So. Are we going to do it?" She asked and leaned back.

"I'm in!" Jack laughed and slammed his hand down with a 20.

Raf looked at them weirdly.

"Do I have to? I'm not very...fast"

"Come on your such a fun killer," Miko whined

Raf huffed

"Fine" and he pulled out his wallet. Unfolded it and took out a 5

Jack and Miko looked up from the money pile and towards him

"What's its all I have"

"Fine fine."

You laughed and pulled out a 10.

"Sweet. So we have a total of 45. Who ever wins gets all the money" Miko said

"Then let's get started!" You said and jumped up.

They all laughed.

———

You all sat near the hallway waiting for somebody to come by. Waiting in darkness so they wouldn't see you coming. Lucky your eyes adjusted and you could see somewhat.

Steps were heard coming toward the hallway

"Get ready" Jack whispered.

You stood up from sitting position and got near the door ready to run.

The pede steps got closer and louder

"Careful though." You whispered to them all

You could barely see them but you saw them all nod

You looked towards the steps and saw pedes, it's was Ultra Magnus. He got closer at a steady and fast pace.

He walked into the hallway. You waited a couple seconds to see it they we all running.

They left Raf behind. But he was following

You rounded the corner and began to run. Seeing light coming from down the hallway and seeing Miko and Jacks outline from the lighting, Jack was on Mikos tail. Right behind Ultra Magnus.

You the broke into a sprint. Slowly passing them and giving them a victory look.

But now you had to decide. Go around and take longer or just run straight through his legs.

Miko passed you. Going around him

But you quickly decided to run straight through his legs. Dodging where he was stepping and making sure to be quiet. The ground shook when he placed his pede down. Making you stumble. Miko stumbles as well but you kept going.

Going in front of him.

Another dangerous move for any human with these bots.

But lucky you were got out of that and got into his vision. You looked behind and saw him still looking forward and stoic as ever. Looking back down seeing Miko a little farther away with Jack still trying to catch up behind him. Raf completely stopped at the beginning.

You laughed internally and kept going.

But Ultra Magnus stopped. He noticed you.

"(Y/n)." His voice deep and with annoyance

Jack ran into his ped.  He turned around and looked at the human.

Jack blushed

"Sorry sir" he said

He huffed and then looked forward towards you

"What are you all doing?" He asked

You gulped

"Racing. Whoever wins the race wins money and if the bot wins we don't get money. And it was you...sir...who walked down the hall"

"So technically you won this race of yours?" He asked

"Well-"

"Yea!" Miko said

You looked at her confused

"I got it now. Change of rules. Whoever is the farthest after they get spotted wins!" She said happily

"And if the bots win no one gets the money." she sighed

You threw your fist up in the air.

"I won. WOOP WOOOOP"

Everyone sigh but Miko. She started clapping.

"Now I must tell you what you all did was very dangerous" Ultra Magnus began

Fuck sake

—————

817 words

Sorry for not doing something for Halloween I didn't have my phone. But maybe I can try something special.

Q/a maybe. Fact about me idk something cause I feel bad