Don't let go[Ironhide]

Requested by Yoruko17

WARNING! SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, DEATH?(sorta) AND PHYSICAL ABUSE

Enjoy~

—————

You quickly ran to your room. Avoiding your psychopathic father. The death of your mother and sister took great affect on him, your brother and you. That's were the abuse started. Taking out his anger on you and your brother.

Your brother couldn't take much more of him and his ways. Ending his life using a rope. And his last words hit you hard

"I love you. I promise things will get better"

(Fuck I'm about to cry)

Your father banged on your door. Yelling at you and breaking down your door. His cried in fear.

The door took its final blow. The wood exploded across the room landing everywhere. Your father, drink in hand, walked over with the most deadliest glare. You shrunk back in fear. He grabbed your hair and threw you across the room. Head first into the wall ending up with a bloody nose. You didn't move. Knowing the strategies.

He sighed loudly, thinking you were unconscious. He left the room loudly. You slowly got up and walked over quietly to your bed.  Sitting down you wiped your nose and picked up your phone.

4:32 pm

Ironhide was picking you up at 4:50. You sighed and put your phone down. You went to you closer and pulled out some nicer clothes to wear. A through rushed to your head

What if I ended my life

Would it be better

You shook your head. Taking the clothes you threw in the floor and put them on. Brushing your hair, you picked up your phone again.

4:46

You put your phone in your pocket and put the brush down. Feeling more blood fall from your nose you wiped it away and headed towards the window. Not wanting to meet your father if you went out the front. You opened the window and hoped down. Walking around to the front porch and sat on the steps. Still thinking of those thoughts.

And finally agreeing to them.

While distracted Ironhide rolled up. Rolling down his window revealing his holoform.

"Come on kid!" He called

You jumped when you heard him call. You smiled softly barely noticeable and trotted over to his Alt and hopped in the passenger side.

"Hey kid"

"Hey"

"So where we headed" you asked

"Chicago" He said
(you live in the outskirts {fun fact I live in the outskirts of Chicago})

"Sweet!" You said excitedly. Never been to a big city before.

The car ride was in a awkward but comfortable silence. Ironhide looked over at you. When he noticed that blood dropped from your nose. A huge bruise on your face and scars across your legs.

"Hey kid, are you okay?" He asked softly

You turned and looked at him

"Hmm...yea I'm okay." You lied.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong"

Ironhide always knew when something was bothering you. You didn't want to admit what happened to you, thinking he wouldn't really care.

"It's...nothing" you sighed.

Ironhide slowed down and pulled off to the side of the road.

"What are you doing?" You asked and looked at him. But his holoform disappeared.

"Hide?"

"Move over a bit"

"Uhh okay" You obeyed

His holoform fizzled to life right next to you in the same seat. He stretched out his arms and held you close to his chest. A warm feeling

You began to cry. Forgetting what it felt like"

"I know there's something wrong. If you don't want to talk then that's okay. Just remember that I'm here for you." He reassured

You began to cry even more, embracing the hug. Not wanting him to let go.

"Don't let go" You whispered softly

"I won't"

You squeezed your eyes tight and sniffed.

"It's my father...these scars, the bruises everything. It's from him. Ever since my mother and sister died he didn't take it very well and went straight to alcohol. My brother couldn't take it anymore and killed himself. I am at my breaking point. I want to kill myself 'Hide I can't deal with him" you cried.

Ironhide let go a bit

"We can find you something better. You won't have to deal with him anymore. Captain Lennox will find a different home"

"I hope so"

He then let go slowly. He lifted your chin to look at him. He then smiled and disappeared. Moved back to the driver seat and began to drive. He grabbed your hand and held it tight through the ride

—————

755 words

This make me want to cry. A sad happy cry ya know?

A~