Adorable [Bumblebee]

Requested BlackShadow0401

Others are on their way. I'm so sorry I just don't have enough motivation

Enjoy~

—————

"Ready"

"Set"

...

"GO!"

Tired screeched on the pavement. Indicating that you and Bee took off. Jack in your alt. Raf In Bee's. Miko was holding the flag, turning around as you both went passed her.

"WooooWOOOO!" She screamed getting quieter as you both sped away. Jack gripping your steering wheel, like he was the one driving. Bee was on your tail. Trying to get passed

"Come on (y/d)!" Jack yelled

Bee was catching up. Passing you, you could see Raf through the window laughing.

The mile mark was in optic sight. Jack gripped your wheel tighter, and pressed down on the gas hard. Getting next to Bee then finally got passed.

"YES, COME ON!" Jack screamed

Passing the mile mark, Jack hit your steering wheel in excitement.

"Ow"

"Sorry"

You opened your door for him and he got out. Bee stoped right next to you and let Raf out. Raf and jack walked up to each other and high fived. You chuckled and Bee reved his engine. They looked at him and smiled. You transformed into your bi-pedal form, scarring the kids. You stretched your stabilizers and looked around. The kids looked at you their eyes widened.

"Your out in the open (y/d)!" Raf said

"So? No ones out here except us." You said

::(y-y/d)! Wow! Oh my Primus:: Bee stuttered

"What?"" You questioned

He transformed also and stood up full height and quickly walked over to you. You were a couple feet shorter than him.

"Your s-so..." he scanned your frame

"Pretty~" He cooed.

Bee grabbed your waist and traced your frame. He placed his servo on your face plates. You face turned warm and blue.

Jack coughed ruining the movement

"Uh we should go back." He said

You coughed and Bee pulled his hand away quickly and turned towards Raf. He transformed and opened his door for the brown hair boy. You watched them kick up dust and leave. You the also quickly transformed and opened your door for Jack. And sped down the road towards the base again.

———

"(Y/d), BumbleBee, I need you two to check an Energon mine" Optimus stated