Yandere[Optimus/Megatron]

I realized there a lot of fluff in this book.

Sorta...

Why not...

Angst? Or... Yandere? Yea Yandere sound okay. I'm not even sure if that's the right terminology for this situation. Oh well

(Cybertronian Sparkling)

Enjoy~

—————

"Daddy, no please. I don't want it" You cried

"It's for the best." Optimus said. Holding your wrist in between his big digits.

You squirmed and pulled back. Only resulting in more pain. He squeezed his digits more. Making a small snap when he did so

You cried again

"Daddy stop"

He grunted and then there was a snap. Not from you but from what he was holding.

A chain. He clipped it to your wrist. And the other to the end of his berth.

"No! Daddy I'll be okay just let me go"

"No! The last time you were outside you almost were killed! This is for the best" he yelled stomping his ped as he stood up.

You stared and whimpered. Backing up towards the berth to get a bit farther from him.

He kneeled down again and placed his pointer digit under your chin. Lifting it so you could see his face.

A dark small smile formed across it.

"No one will find you. You will be safe" he said sweetly and then took his digit away from you chin and stood up again. He turned around and headed towards the door.

"Daddy!" You screamed trying to run towards him only resulting in getting snapped back and your wrist beginning to hurt. He ignored your calls and and walked out the door shutting it with a loud snap.

You stared at the door. Lubricant running down your small cheek and onto the floor. You back up towards the berth again to get some slack from the chain and slid down the wall with your back. Sitting and waiting

—Weeks later—

"Get through the groundbridge now Ratchet!" A muffled but loud voice was heard.

"We- you...here" a different voice said. Some of the part barely audible.

"Go!" The same voice form earlier said

The base shook. Your optics snapped open. Seeing some of the rocks fall from the seeking making tiny sound when they hit the metal.

You used one hand and rubbed your optics. Getting some of the dirt and rocks out.

The base shook again but this time more violently. The rocks from the ceiling got bigger and fell harder to the ground.  You whimpered and scooted back towards the wall and tried to get under the berth more.

The air around you felt cold. You looked up.

The ceiling collapsed. You screamed and covered your head. The rocks above fell onto you. Knocking out out.

———

"Lord Megatron. I think we successfully killed the Autobots." Starscream spoke.

Megatron grumbled

"Keep searching. We need evidence that they meet their doom."

The scouts began to lift up rocks and throw them in the opposite directions.

A small gasp was heard

"Lord Megatron!" A Scout said

Megatron turned and walked towards the scout. Looking at where he was pointing to.

The warlords eyes widened. He through there were no more.

A sparkling. It's wrist was chained to the now broken berth. It's (f/c) armor was now dirty from the blast and the rubble. It's armor also looked dented and scratched up. And looking closer you could see the tears in its eyes

Megatron kneeled down and unsheathes his sword.

"My lord. What will we do with it?"

"Silence" Megatron snapped

He brought the sword up. Rising it above his head.

And brought it back down.

Right onto the chain. Making it break into two. The sparkling was now free from their restraints. Megatron growled. Even he wouldn't do this to a sparkling. Its size was small. It looked to be about 4,000 years old at least. Megatron transformed his sword into his servo and brought his servo close to the sparkling. Placing his digits underneath and lifting them up. Using now both hand to support it.

"Call for a groundbridge and make sure knockout is ready" he hissed

The scout saluted and ran off with his digits to his head.

Megatron held his hand higher to get a better look at the sparkling

It looked to be a (female/male) sparkling.

He brought his hand to his chest and held the sparkling with care and protecting. Heading back towards the groundbridge. Leaving the Autobot base not caring if they were alive or not.

His goal now change when he saw the sparking.

Not wanting the relic that were held beneath the earth.

But making sure every single Autobot was dead because of this.

—————

753 words

Hehehehe

A~