Goodbye[Optimus/Megatron] Pt. 2

Yep y'all wanted a part two

Some bloodish stuff in here and sorts gore that's about it

Enjoy~

—————

"Again!" Megatron yelled.

You brought your leg back down from a roundhouse kick. Planting it behind you and getting into a good position. You glared daggers at the target. You squinted your eyes and suddenly lifted your leg and twisted your hip bringing you shin up and hitting the dummy right in the head.

Megatron smirked

The head of the dummy fell of with one single kick. Rolling across the surface. Towards the warlord. Making a small click as it hit his ped.

He kicked it away and walked towards you kneeling down and bringin his hand behind you.

He gave a small smile

"See My Lord I did it!" You said excitedly.

He chuckled

While on the ship after the collapse of the Autobot base, he made you mature way faster than any normal sparkling. Still only about 4,000 years old you acted like you were 12,000. You already leaned how to transform your arms and legs. But not into a alt form. Still trying to figure that out even though you had a long way to go.

Which was unusual in human terms.

But Cybertronian age and mature differently than the organics on this planet

Megatron places both his hand on your side and lifted you up and brought you to his shoulder. Avoiding the spike and sitting perfectly on his shoulder

Soundwave walked through the door and into the training room.

Megatron looked over to him

"What is it Soundwave?" He asked

He said nothing and showed a video on his visor. The Autobot were at their old site.

Megatron growled. You felt the rumble on his shoulder it was the rough and loud.

"Fetch Knockout and then send a groundbridge there. They need to be terminated"

He nodded and turned around. Walking out the door to get knockout

"Where you going lord Megatron?"

"The Autobots that I told you about are back. They are the ones who killed our world and they need to be decimated" He half lied. He grabbed your side and brought you back onto the ground and kneeled down to your height.

"They need to pay for what they have done"

"Can I go?" You asked

He blinked and stuttered

"No. This is a rivalry between us" he said

You sighed and knockout and Soundwave walked through the door.

Megatron pushes you with his hand towards knockout while Soundwave walked passed you and waited next to Megatron.

Knockout held out his hand for you to grab. You slowed trudged you way over and grabbed his hand. Megatron stood back up and looked towards the groundbridge that was made. Their backs facing you. Knockout turned around and you both walked out slowly towards the medical bay. You let go of his hand and kept walking while looking towards the other.

An idea popped to your head.

Knockout wasn't looking. You then sprinted towards the groundbridge after Megatron walked through. Knockout turned around his eyes widened