Cheater! [Megatron/Soundwave]

...

Idk anymore

Also sorry for the inactivity. I don't know what to write. I have finals. And there's so much drama at school.

So uh ya

Enjoy~

—————

"Oh Megsy!" You called walking down the halls of the nemesis. Holding your (f/b) tickets. One for you and one for Megatron. A smile wide across your face, you honestly couldn't wait to tell him.

While walking you saw Soundwave. Walking the other direction of Megatron's room.

"Hey Soundwave!" You called.

He looked down the hall.

"Do you know where Megatron is?" You asked

He nodded

"Sweet...can you uh. Take me there"

He shook his head.

"Why?"

Something appeared on his visor. Showing a broken heart.

"What?"

Laserbeak unlatched herself from Soundwave. She circled you and flew slowly towards Megatron's berthroom. You looked at Soundwave confused. He then pointed down the hall where she was. You got the idea.

"Thanks?"

You followed the minicon towards Megatron's berthroom. You started to get worried about what was happening. She suddenly stopped in the air right at his door. You looked up at her. But she didn't move. You walked towards the little door, that he made just for you to get into his room. Opened it and saw something you would never forget.

Arachnid was on top of your lover. The one you thought loved you. Her dermas on his, his optics closed. Her servos running across his armor. His servo on her hips, sliding them up and down here frame.

Your heart shattered. Tears running down your face, staining your cheeks. You dropped your tickets that you were going to give him. And covered your mouth. Making a loud clap.

They immediately stopped when they heard it. Arachnid turned her head towards you, along with Megatron. He looked at you in shook, and threw arachnid off. He swung his pedes over the berth

"(Y/n)?! Babe I-I"

"DONT, DONT TALK TO ME. DONT LOOK AT ME. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE YOU FUCKING CHEATER!" You screamed you turned around quickly and left the room. Laserbeak still hovering. Once she saw you she swooped down next to you, and made a chirp sound. You wiped you face, getting rid of the tears. You placed your hand on her. And ran it across her armor.

The door opened behind you. Showing the decepticon leader. He looked at you in sorrow. You looked at him in anger, then ran down the hallway. Not wanting to see him again. Laserbeak still flying low and next to you

"(Y/n)! Wait!" He called

You ignored him and kept running. Laserbeak stopped for a second, then flew fast behind you, scooping you up on top of her armor. And quickly went towards the main hanger where Soundwave was.

Megatron still calling your name, you ingnored him. You cried even more. The good memories you both had, the gifts, the notes and all the fun times. Gone. Your face was covered in tears when you entered the main hanger. Laserbeak immediately flew to Soundwave. Soundwave picked you up before she hooked back on, placing you on your feet he put  you on his servos carefully.

You collapsed on to your knees. Holding your head and covering your eyes. Tears still flowing down your face. He used his slender digit and rubbed your back

"Why" You whispered

He used his other digit and lifted your chin to look at him. He showed a heart on his visor. The it said 'you'

You tilted your head. Thinking for a sec.

Then it hit you

Soundwave loves you

"Y-you really love me?" You stuttered

He nodded

You smiled a little. You opened your arms up. He brought his servo to his face, and you gave him a hug on his visor.

"I love you too"

His visor got warmer. Not all Decepticons are bad

647 words

A/N- it goes super fast and I'm sorry for that. I won't be active a lot but I'll try to get stories in.

A~