31 | for me

Jovie and Bellamy were looking at their plans for defending the camp when Jasper walked over. He was clearly upset that Bellamy wasn't letting anyone out to go search for their missing friends. Jovie understood why he was upset because she wanted to go out herself, but now that she was back, Bellamy made sure to keep a close eye on her to make sure she stayed back.

"Don't you think I want to go after them, too?" Bellamy said to Jasper.

"If it was you out there, you think Monty, Clarke, or Finn would hide behind these walls?" Jasper pointed out.

"No. They'd go after me. Then they'd be dead, too. I am doing what I think is right for the group," Bellamy said. He always did what he thought was best for them, even if other people didn't agree.

"It's funny, you didn't think that way when Octavia went missing," Jasper said. "And I doubt you'd be just standing here if Jo was still missing too."

"Jasper," Jovie said, taking a step forward to put a hand on his shoulder. "We all want to find them. It's just not safe out there and we're no use to them dead." Jasper just shook his head and put his gun down before heading towards the ladder.

"Where are you going?" Bellamy asked.

"More gunpowder for your minefield... sir," Jasper said, saluting Bellamy before ascending to the upper level. Myles started groaning in pain, asking for water.

"I'll get you some," Bellamy said, glancing over at Jovie for a brief second before he left. "Stay here." When he turned his back she imitated Jasper's salute. She walked over to the back of the room to continue looking at their war plans when she heard muffling.

"Myles, you okay?" She called out. When there was no response, she walked back over to see her brother holding a plastic bag over Myles's head. "What the fuck are you doing? Get off him!" She screamed just as Jasper got down from the ladder. Murphy had a gun pointed at them as they stood there staring at the scene. "John, put the gun down."

"He tried to kill me," he tried reasoning, though that was no reason to try to kill someone. When Jasper took a step back, Murphy aimed the gun at him. "Hey, don't move."

"Okay. Okay. It's cool," Jasper said.

"This is not cool!" Jovie screamed, throwing her hand up to point at the lifeless body of the young boy that her brother had murdered. Jasper shot her a look to shut up. He was just trying to talk Murphy off the ledge and she wasn't helping.

"No, it's not," Murphy said, confirming what Jovie said. "You know what'll happen to me if you tell Bellamy." The sound of static filled the room.

"Tell Bellamy what?" Bellamy's voice said over the radio. Jovie closed her eyes in frustration. It seemed shit like this was always happening and she always felt like she was stuck in the middle.

"Give me the radio, Jasper," Murphy said. No one moved for a few seconds before Jasper whipped out the radio and held it to his mouth.

"Murphy has a gun. He killed Myles!" Jasper said into the radio. Murphy slammed the gun into Jasper, knocking him off his feet. Jovie lunged forward to grab Murphy but he slammed the gun into her too.

"Murphy, what the hell are you doing?" Bellamy said into the radio. The sound of the dropship door closing made Bellamy break out into a run. "Murphy! Murphy! Open the damn door!"

"You try to be a hero, Jasper dies!" Murphy screamed. Jovie was still in there, but this was the one time Bellamy was grateful that she was related to John because he wouldn't hurt her. Or at least he hoped he wouldn't.

"Why are you doing this?" Jovie asked as her brother tied her hands to the pole. Jasper was tied up to the ground with a gag over his mouth.