C H A P T E R T W O - "We're coming"

C H A P T E R T W O "We're coming"

"Flame and Shadows. One cannot exist without the other." - Victoria Aveyard, Red Queen

"Did you hear that Giovanni and his family are back in town" Talia frowned looking straight ahead making me and the girls nod silently at her.

"Do you know why Marfil (Ivory)" Akashi asked taking a short glance at me as I shoot her an annoyed look making her buck her head a little. We are currently in our study period meaning the whole group was here sitting under our tree just outside the cafe.

"No" I muttered letting the silence falls on us as well as making the group squirm a little at the awkward silence "geez if you guys were listening last night y'all would have remembered" I grumbled as the rounds of 'oo's' and 'that's right' start flying around our little group.

"What the fuck is taking those three so long" Lea whined like a child making everyone laugh while I quietly laugh to myself.

"Sorry! this monkey thought it would be funny to make a pit stop to get a girl's numbers" Nix explained looking at his brother as his brother just smirks.

"Idiots" Talia mumbled plopping back down onto the grass and handing out everyone's drinks receiving 'thank's' from everyone once they had gotten their drinks.

"So what are we going to do with the 'Royal being back in town' situation," Zuzu aka Zeus asks taking a sip of his sprite looking at Hudson to Cater then to me.

"We wait until we're told otherwise" Hudson replied smoothly while me and Cater remained mute.

The bell goes signaling lunch and since we had another study last we all decided to gather our things and go home from there.

On our way back to our lockers I noticed our new locker neighbors standing around laughing with a group around them as well.

lowly I whistled out to my friends and did a small head nod towards our lockers letting them know we were about to meet our new locker buddies and that we aren't going to like who we were put with.

We slowly reached our lockers and stood in a semi-triangle thing as we studied the group, they were all pretty and quite handsome if I was being honest, but only one person stood out from the rest and his name was Giovanni Royal.

My sworn enemy. My Rival. Most importantly My ex Best friend.

"Well if it isn't my favorite 'squad' in the world" Giovanni smirked coldly as his eyes scanned over the group but landed on me lastly "Hello Ivy" Giovanni's cold smirk grew wider as he looked at me.

"Giovanni Royal to what do I own the pleasure" I spoke coldly with authority and harshness making him flinch a little and his expression to fall a little before his face turns hard and he glare daggers at me.

"Just came back to tell you that I'm Home and I'm back for my crown" he stated coldly making me stare at him with nothing but boredom and annoyance.

"Go to hell Royal" I seethed storming away forgetting all my shit in my locker and making my way to the warehouse to let off some steam.

"I've already been and now I'm back" I heard him say to himself making me turn around and hold his stare.

"I'm not the same girl I once was Giovanni. So. Don't. Test. Me" I growled loudly pushing open the front door and rushing to my car ready to just leave and go home to sleep.

"Get the fuck off me Cater!" I screamed the first time my voice being heard with the slight Spanish accent coming off my tongue since I moved to Spain and lived with one of my aunts after the accident before moving back.

"Alright! Alright! Alright!" he yelled while laughing and rolling off of me letting me breathe.

"You heavy oger" I grumbled standing to my feet and walking away to the kitchen and pouring myself some OJ and walking back into the Living room to see that Hudson and dad had joined Cater.

Plopping down on the love seat I place my glass down and pull my legs to my chest before I lean my head against them and breath out a sigh.

"You alright princess" my dads' soft voice questions coming towards me and crouching in front of me so now eye level with.

"La extraño papa (I miss her dad)" I muttered in Spanish holding onto my legs tighter before I turn my face away using my hair as a shield for my brothers and father as the tears fell from my eyes.

"Me too princess," my father whispers pulling my face into his hands making me stare at him and my brothers who all hold sad gazes "but we have to be strong okay. We're going to find her" he smiled kissing my head "And we'll kill whoever has her and make them wish they were never born" my father stated with a determined look on his face making us all nod at his statement.

Don't worry mum we're coming.

We're coming.